Reviews for Growing Pains
babyvfan chapter 26 . 5/17/2016
Holy...

Just when I think Draco can't outdo himself, he manages to do it. In the beginning, you really had me there. You seriously had me there. I seriously thought that Draco didn't care about Harry anymore but then that thought flew out the window when you had him show up at the Dursleys' house. I'm glad he punished all of them. They all caused Harry so much pain over the years.
babyvfan chapter 25 . 5/17/2016
I think this chapter is a winner. My ultimate favorite. That scene between the two, their first time together, toooooo beautiful for words. I don't think I ever read anything as beautiful as that. I don't think I could personally write anything that beautiful. That scene...,

Please please please don't let that beautiful scnee die away with the horrible memories Harry is bound to remember. Please, please please. I understand that he needs to know what happened but he should know that Draco loves him. Really really really loves him
babyvfan chapter 24 . 5/17/2016
Wait a go Harry for telling Severus off. I know it's awkward for them but the boys aren't kids anymore. They care about each other.
babyvfan chapter 22 . 5/17/2016
Hot damn. Once again so much happened and I'm at loss on where to start. What I can say is this. You did an awesome job
babyvfan chapter 21 . 5/17/2016
So many feels about this chapter so I'll try to say them and list them out as best as I can:

1). The talk the boys were forced through with Remus was so hilarious I was dying. It makes me wonder how it would have been if Severus was the one giving the talk.

2). I am seriously disappointed in Narcisssa. Usually I love the woman. She's my second favorite mom, other than Lily but in this story she seriously got on my nerves. Each time I think she's staritng to like her again, she does and says something that gets me mad. I hope for her sake she doesn't try to separate the boys. Draco was furious with her last time. He'll seriously have her head if she tried that again.

3). I won't lie. The whole Servus and Remus thing was hard to get used to in the beginning since I love/usually read Remus with Tonks or Severus. Plus in the beginning it seemed like you were leaning towards Severus and Narcissa. However I can say that so far I see the appeal and think they're good together.

4). I think you're doing well with the story so far
babyvfan chapter 20 . 5/17/2016
Hot damn. Again. So much went out in the chapter but the one that stood out for me was the Harry and Draco in which the boys share their first grown-up kiss and realize that they love each other. I can't tell you how much I was gushing.
babyvfan chapter 18 . 5/16/2016
Ah hell, dear god. just when things were going well
babyvfan chapter 17 . 5/16/2016
*jaw drops* Um...okay, I can't say that I didn't see this coming because I did. I truly did. However like that...Holy hell. That's all I can say
babyvfan chapter 16 . 5/16/2016
Hot damn is all I can say. That's truly what I can say
babyvfan chapter 15 . 5/16/2016
Hot damn. I will say that I'm royally pissed at Narcissa. I think she's being selfish. She sees how much of a bond there is between the boys. How much they care about each other but all she cares about is the Malfoy image.
babyvfan chapter 14 . 5/16/2016
Oh hell, Narcissa why? Why do that to the boys? Why risk it?
babyvfan chapter 13 . 5/16/2016
Awww, that was soooooo sweet. The boys needed that vacation
babyvfan chapter 12 . 5/16/2016
I wasn't say it's too quick. Voldermort had to make an appearance, as much as I would love for him to disappear forever so the boys can have their fun.
babyvfan chapter 11 . 5/16/2016
Wow. Can I please just say how much I love the fact that Draco was totally sassing Severus for being mean to Harry. And Remus, I have never been more proud of him. He totally gave it back to Dumbledore and I just wanted to cheer.
babyvfan chapter 10 . 5/16/2016
*Jaws drops and hits the ground with a thump* Hot dig, hot damn. I knew I would come across another favorite. And so far this one is taking the cake. That kiss *eyes bulged* so innocent but so sweet. I love it. I also love that you brought Remus in.
3,431 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »