Reviews for Growing Pains
kidinthespandex chapter 28 . 7/16/2019
Amazing book, holy shit I loved it you're talented xo
SN chapter 29 . 5/11/2019
It took me 1 week to gather courage to click on this story.
5 days to read all the other story's I had in line first.
2 weeks to read the whole thing.
And now... This story is just so perfect. I don't usually read scary stuff. This story is so sad. My BFF was raped and traumatized, so she can relate. She also ships Drarry so, I want to share this with her. You are an amazing writer.
SN chapter 26 . 5/11/2019
I do think that Vernon got what he needed. I love how Draco changed Dudly to look more look more like Lily. This story is a bit like Beauty and the Beast, If you have the original story. You have to compare it right though.
SN chapter 21 . 5/11/2019
Since you've been focused on Draco/Harry we can make an inference that sev and Remus are in the background working it out on their own. It was good that you did sort of dedicated this chapter to them though. You're a great writer.
SN chapter 15 . 5/11/2019
Severus and Remus. Hope that happens but you already wrote the story, so... Yeah! I love this story so far!
SN chapter 3 . 5/10/2019
Your wish that this story would be heartfelt has been fulfilled. This story had me crying. I also love the songs you picked for them. My favorite part this chapter was either when Harry was singing draco's song or when" damn his godson, but it looked like he'd need his help after all ." You are an amazing writer.
SN chapter 1 . 5/10/2019
Words can hurt so much more than physical abuse. This is a sad truth... With this story... You brought that to light. This story has so much potential. This chapter is sad but I know it'll get better for both boys. I dearly hope that everyone knows that they would be misses if they leave.
Matt chapter 2 . 4/25/2019
"I love you and I hurt you"
This is too completely bogus for me to buy. Dumbledore never once in any of the books showed that he cared at all about Harry as a person. He cared about him only as a tool to use to defeat Voldemort. Dumbledore does not love anyone - probably not even himself. He's a self-centered manipulative old man who is just as much a Dark Lord as Voldemort.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/21/2019
Guest chapter 2 . 4/11/2019
I've just started reading your story and I am moved with it. I only want to tell you, that you used word "anorexic" in the wrong context. Anorexic means suffering from mental illness that makes you dengerously decrease the amount of food you eat in order to gain control over some aspect of your life. Anorexic does not mean too skinny.
Chicky123 chapter 2 . 3/24/2019
Love and agree with your commenter dumbledore. Enjoying this!
Gidgit2u chapter 2 . 3/10/2019
Heartbreaking.
What songs did you use?
Guest chapter 28 . 3/10/2019
ahhh... : thanks for writing
Captain Insidious chapter 2 . 3/1/2019
You should've kept the whole Dumbledore being an ass a secret, would've been a shocker for some.
Guest chapter 15 . 1/16/2019
Sis, why the fuck do you label every single Slytherin as blond(e)? Like, literally most of them are brunette or raven headed.
3,370 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »