Reviews for Growing Pains
SwishandFlick007 chapter 29 . 9/16/2015
Excellent!
PotatoesSwimmingInTheDark chapter 3 . 9/7/2015
Great story so far - and when i say great, it's equivalent to heart-wrenching for this story. Just wanted to say that. Also, on a side note, I find that Professor Snape is slightly out of character in this story, because he doesn't seem like the type of person to throw up and cry because he saw Harry being raped. I mean sure, it is pretty tragic but Professor Snape would seem to be one that would keep his head on and stay calm in the aforementioned situation. But I don't know, it's just my opinion, and of course maybe I'm just not completely registering the extremity of rape in the Wizarding World.

- PotatoesSwimmingInTheDark
Janey chapter 22 . 8/5/2015
Darn it. I was hoping for Draco to banish Narcissa or at least to teach her a lesson. She got off too easily.
Junaid chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
Dieing is spelt dying
Junaid chapter 3 . 8/4/2015
Umm...Great story so far but u see several mistakes that kinda ruin the experience.
I see several misspellings, like heals instead if heels; apperate instead of Apparate; also I saw a phrase like "hexed with the crucio".
Hexes are spells less severe in their effects and usually non malicious. The Cruciatus Curse, as it would better be called, is most definitely not a hex. Lastly I saw general mistakes in grammar and composition. Maybe a thorough cleanup is in order? Best of luck

Regards
Junaid
Guest chapter 2 . 7/28/2015
Touching story I was wondering what the name of the last song was
animegirl2098 chapter 26 . 7/15/2015
Wow Draco loves Harry with all his being!
animegirl2098 chapter 25 . 7/15/2015
That must of been so very awkward! So happy so Harry and Draco to finally make love hopefully everything goes alright for Harry in the morning :(
animegirl2098 chapter 16 . 7/13/2015
Wowwowwowwowwowwowwow!
animegirl2098 chapter 15 . 7/13/2015
Even tho the story is complete I think Severus and Remus would be better for this story they are just too cute together and it's going to be amazing to see them together and happy!
animegirl2098 chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
Yeses cute kiss scene really so freakin cute!
animegirl2098 chapter 9 . 7/13/2015
Romance all the way, Draco is just so cute
animegirl2098 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
Oh poor Harry :(
Gleas chapter 29 . 6/26/2015
What could you possibly write for a sequel? o.O? They live happily after war wounds and scars and all. I don't know how I feel about the dependency Harry feels but I guess it is better than being living dead. I also appreciate how very Malfoy Draco is ambitious passionate git XD! In short Love it and love you 3
Gleas chapter 28 . 6/26/2015
So... touching... I like how involved all the kids are in recovery process
3,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »