Reviews for Growing Pains
BlueMoon007 chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
Ok, I have to say that I absolutely love the picture for this story.
The Ultimate Undesirable chapter 29 . 1/2/2019
I have to admit I was hesitant to continue reading after they become children. I was like eh. But after another chapter or so I really got into it and now I quite like it. Such a unique take and pretty creative! I would like to see a sequel. Who knows maybe I will gave an idea about it if no one else has.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/30/2018
The story started out okay, though overly dramatic. But I'm glad you warned me about what you're going to do with Dumbledore later on. I hate bashing, so this means I won't be reading further. But I appreciate the warning.
Memelord chapter 15 . 12/27/2018
SEVERUS/REMUS
A Spoonful of Salt chapter 19 . 12/24/2018
it's so weird to think that I was 2 years old when this fic was first published. just a random that I had.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2018
This is a true story that strikes you in the heart good job creator
moodysavage chapter 29 . 12/22/2018
This story was so wonderful! I loved everything! The development of the story, the relationships, ninja Severus, everything!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/12/2018
WOW HOLY SHIT YOU WROTE THIS AAAANNDD BROKEN MIND FRACTURED SOUL?! I just binged that entire thing on ao3 and now I’m reading this and your writing is absolutely superb and I love you forever for writing both of these!
I know okay chapter 29 . 10/22/2018
Nice.
I know okay chapter 28 . 10/22/2018
I'm glad they ended up side by side. I feel bad Draco lost his mother though.
I know okay chapter 27 . 10/21/2018
That would be an amazing sight to see.
I know okay chapter 26 . 10/21/2018
The Dursleys definitely deserved that retribution.
I know okay chapter 25 . 10/21/2018
I really hope them being together will help and not hurt once the spell is over.
I know okay chapter 24 . 10/21/2018
At least some of their friends are accepting.

I'm glad Draco remembers enough to allay Harry's fears about their relationship.
I know okay chapter 23 . 10/21/2018
I can understand their friends concern even if they didn't go about talking about it in the right way.
3,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »