Reviews for Growing Pains
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 6/5
I am more confuse than never.
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 6/5
I was confused about the music in Harry lol
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 6/5
I don't think make sense he been put on Slytherin House but I liked.
Oh, the physical and mental abuse are worst here :o
Stacy Damato chapter 29 . 3/24
Please update this story is so good and can't wait to see what happens next
PuddlePirATEpro chapter 8 . 3/5
So, in your explanation of the Wizarding marriage, the family head has control of the manor location and who has knowledge of it... this kind of sounds like a built in Fidelis charm, but it requires those protected by it to remain in the house or property with the secret keeper staying outside it. We know this, so what is your explanation on how this is able to bend those rules and how did it come about? is it on every home, is it a family magic specific to the malfoys, or is it part of the rune scapes that the goblins create for wealthy clients?
heatwavetoohyped chapter 28 . 3/5
I cried.
Don't tell my siblings, they'll think you're taking the piss then they'll blackmail me for eternity.
heatwavetoohyped chapter 25 . 3/5
well, she was being kind of homophobic so i'm still pissed off about that, my good lads.
heatwavetoohyped chapter 24 . 3/5
...I'm too attached to this wonderful fanwork.
heatwavetoohyped chapter 23 . 3/4
Type your review for this chapter here...

did I get you my good lad
heatwavetoohyped chapter 21 . 3/4
I think since remus has animalistic features in his secondary form, they have sex (a primal animal thing) a lot
heatwavetoohyped chapter 16 . 3/4
...if i were a nine year old i wouldn't've known what desecration meant... but I mean what do you expect from a haughty pureblood
heatwavetoohyped chapter 14 . 3/4
Narcissa is being a bitch.
heatwavetoohyped chapter 12 . 3/4
ah, I will cherish this moment for eternity. Soon they will be horny-arse 14 year olds who tire their wrists.
heatwavetoohyped chapter 10 . 3/4
that was sweet...

but will draco call harry baby when they're older as a pet name? cause that would be diabetes causing sweet.
heatwavetoohyped chapter 9 . 3/4
i've never seen narcissa/severus but i'm willing to find out how it is. (cause lucius is a bitch)
3,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »