Reviews for Growing Pains
heatwavetoohyped chapter 6 . 3/4
draco has good speech patterns for a toddler (can't say I'm surprised, posh malfoy) , but how old is harry? is he an infant or a toddler
infant- 1-2 years or below. Toddler - 3-4
heatwavetoohyped chapter 5 . 3/4
Uhh
I cant decide
oLainao chapter 1 . 2/8
good story so far! i caught onto the fact that they pressurised harry into wanting to not be slytherin, and i didnt like it much. hecc, he coulda been friends with draco-
LibbyRose chapter 29 . 1/26
wow... I.. im in love with this story.. excellent job!
hey, (i'm Brazilian so my english isn't very good) but i love so much this fic! I'm read by Google translate so it gets a litte confusing. But it's still worth It. Thanks for write!
Bele chapter 29 . 12/26/2020
thx!
Guest chapter 27 . 12/14/2020
I loved uau
Clyden chapter 29 . 12/9/2020
This was just lovely, though it was quite hard to adjust the mental images of me beinh confused on how they look like in my head since their age and mentality don't quite match sometimes. Though despite that, it was just beautiful. Thank you for sharing this. The start of the novel was trully brilliant.
Clyden chapter 7 . 12/9/2020
AHHHHHH too adorable xnejzn
Clyden chapter 6 . 12/9/2020
Man they're so adorable and Severus is just, argh, damn what a wonderful cjapter
Clyden chapter 2 . 12/8/2020
Fuck I was crying and crying and hurts too fucking much. Oh my Harry.. M
sarahsezlove chapter 29 . 12/6/2020
Simply lovely.
Nicthalon chapter 5 . 11/8/2020
Children should be weaned off sippy cups and out of high chairs by age 3. Poppy confirmed both to be at least 4 years old. Should I just assume you have no experience with young children and couldn't be bothered to look these things up before writing this chapter?
Summers fang chapter 29 . 10/17/2020
Thanks for this absolutely thrilling tale. Loved the journey.
Guest chapter 29 . 10/1/2020
Your story is so amazing and incredible! I'm Brazilian and I'm reading in 2020, and yet you managed to captivate me, thanks for writing!
3,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »