Reviews for Growing Pains
I know okay chapter 22 . 10/21/2018
It's good Harry saw that vision or the battles could have been worse and they were plenty bad enough.
I know okay chapter 21 . 10/21/2018
Narcissa could become worrisome.

I'm curious as to how powerful Harry will actually become once he is back to his own age.
I know okay chapter 20 . 10/20/2018
Having mild untreated asthma for years until I got severe pneumonia as an adult that did some permanent lung damage I feel for Harry. And panicking only makes it worse.

I'm happy the boys are together, but I imagine Narcissa will be horrified. I don't know if they would have come out of themselves otherwise though after that trauma.
I know okay chapter 19 . 10/20/2018
Well, I'm glad they escaped Devon, but I hope they are found and not by Death Eaters.
I know okay chapter 18 . 10/20/2018
It was nice to have a wonderful party before the terror. Poor boys to have actually witnessed that.
I know okay chapter 17 . 10/19/2018
I hope they don't regret that later. They should get to be happy.
I know okay chapter 16 . 10/19/2018
Wow, that was some powerful magic between Draco and especially Harry.
I know okay chapter 15 . 10/19/2018
Those were drastic measures. They were lucky something more sinister didn't happen to them.
I know okay chapter 14 . 10/19/2018
I can see why Narcissa seperated them, but I don't think it was wise with this spell.
I know okay chapter 13 . 10/17/2018
I'm glad they got to go outside somewhere fun. Harry really needed that since he didn't when he was young.
I know okay chapter 12 . 10/16/2018
I wonder what drastic measures Dumbledore will take now.

Poor boys. Their minds are so young to have seen that or felt it.
I know okay chapter 11 . 10/15/2018
Now I'm curious what's going on.
I know okay chapter 10 . 10/15/2018
The playroom is cute. I'm glad Harry likes Remus.
I know okay chapter 9 . 10/15/2018
The idea they came up with for Draco's disappearance seems plausible. Although none of their friends will believe it. I hope something good comes of this mess.
I know okay chapter 8 . 10/14/2018
They do need to get out of that room.

I hope all the friends interference doesn't blow up.
3,370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »