Reviews for Moebius Man
Haikari Archersight chapter 3 . 3/20/2007
This is so cool, ive seen storys like this before but I have to say this is one of the best ive read so far. Please continue with this. Watching Danny figure out whats happened to him (in the past and in the now) is fascinating.
tvqueen64 chapter 3 . 1/10/2007
Oh ace story - please update this!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
::snorts:: absolutly fantastic
Pawn'sVictory chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
Neat description of his memories. And Daniel sneezing in the prescene of other immortals fits so nicely.
Innogen chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
I just read this as well; don't give it up!

Inny
rankokunalpha1 chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
well this is different i cant wait to read the next chapter it is good!
KaliAra chapter 3 . 10/18/2006
Yes, SCA. Lol the image of Daniel in armour at an event, or better yet at a campfire getting drunk. LOL
Morrolan chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
More as soon as you can please!
lembas7 chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
Oh, I'm thrilled to see more on this! Daniel's first Quickening! Whoo-hoo! Hopefully, there won't be as long a wait for the next bit? :)
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 9/6/2006
Um..if you haven't seen all of highlander, Methos turns out quite a bit different in character than what he's first introduced as- Death, the 4th Horseman of the Apocalypse...he was quite evil for a long long time, then slowly grew out of it, apparently-. I agree, the SGC just casually leaving the stranded 'other' SG-1 back in ancient Egypt was weird...
The Shadowbeam chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Awesome update, I am glad you went back to this story, the Highlander/Stargate combo is my favorite type of crossover. Especially ones with both Methos and Daniel, my favorite characters from each respective fandom. Most aren't this good though, so keep up the good work.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
nice
lembas7 chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Wow! I was utterly shocked to see an update on this! Go you! Oh, this is looking to be very fun, indeed; a well-done SG1/Highlander cross. I can't tell you how long I've been waiting for one of these to show up! (Not long enough to get frustrated to the point where I just wrote one myself, thankfully.)

As ever, wonderfully written, taken from the previous segment and integrating forward. Just fantastic!
Raiining chapter 2 . 6/23/2006
Hm, neat story idea.

I had to go back and re-read the first chapter. Very different tone you took with the second, most notably from the perspective change, but I liked it. Especially because I've never seen the episode(s?) in question and had no idea how Daniel ended up in the past! One of these day's I'm going to have to sit down and watch all SG-1s in sequence ...

Can't wait to see Jack when he learns of this new development, though the concerns presented here seem legit. In fact, I'm wondering how many people have written Alias/Highlander crossovers to explore that particular development!

Thanks for the update - and for replying to reviews ;-) It's good to know that any opinion is appreciated :-)
Completed Irony chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I love it. There's not much more to say. So, I guess I'll say it again. I love it.

Thanks for the good read, and keep up the good work.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »