Reviews for Moebius Man
Completed Irony chapter 1 . 11/5/2005
I love it. There's not much more to say. So, I guess I'll say it again. I love it.

Thanks for the good read, and keep up the good work.
ThaFrog chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
more? PLEASE? I really, really do love this story, and it can be turned into such an epic if you really, really want to . . . I would really love to read much more in this thread, as your grasp of this universe and the characters is so very wonderful. I haven't read anything else that so realistically melds the two universes, and I would very much enjoy exploring this universe more, through your words - and I'm not the only one! Please, please, delete that (fin?) at the end of this work, and let the plot bunnies abound!
silverkitcat chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Cool! Hope it isn't the end. Read one similar somewhere. It had Methos and Duncan at some sort of sale and Methos ecognising Daniel. Hope you write more of this!
CrystalC chapter 1 . 9/14/2005
yah! cool! the immortal thing was one of the first things I thought of when I saw that episode ) Can you make a sequel? this is cool.
FreddyBear chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Great story, well written. I also read the one whith Methos at the auction. Where does that fit in? In general I like your writting but I really miss endings. Or do you also write under a different pen name?
bluberryncream chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
No (fin?)!

No (fin?)!

I certainly want more! More more more more more! Please?

This fic is wonderfully written, and it is also the most realistic highlander/SG1 crossover I've ever encountered (trust me when I say most of the rest were disturbingly immature and incredibly lame)

And I would adore seeing more of it. Please, let the plot bunnies nibble! Let the muses sing in your ears! A continuation of this fic, a little drama, some action/adventure (Daniel can't quit the SGC - that would be surreal, but still - learning to use (or already knowing how to use, after all, archaeologist, varied and mostly unknown past) a sword . . . o, the possibilities!)

Ahem.

(*controls self*)

well, I very much enjoyed this fic, and would LOVE to see more of it. please continue!
sophiedb chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
hehe, loved it :) and thanks for the 'inspiration' mention *lol* there are so many possibilities for this kind of story aren't there? fantastic job!
Natters chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
cool start
Joe chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
This is a very interesting take, on the subject. It also implies that somehow SG1's time travelling brough about hte existance of the immortals. That is something I would like to see explored further.
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
That was great! I don't think it should be finished! :p I think there should be more...like with the rest of the team (would Daniel be able to keep it a secret from them?) and Jack getting confused over the time issue... :d ANywho...

Very well written, one of my favourites! :D It all flowed nicely and you had Daniel's character down perfectly. I can't really comment on Methos, but Mel was great. Not a mary-sue in sight. Well done!
technetium chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
That was really awesome. Great idea & blending of the two shows. More?
Eriu chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Oh, this deffinately deserves a sequel. Very smooth.
Drunkenmonkey chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
great intro! I hope you'll consider expanding your ideas here!

Cya!