Reviews for Walking a Thin Line
Nightshade6265 chapter 10 . 11/4/2013
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE IT LIKE THIS! I CAN'T STAND THIS ENDING!
Dagoni hide chapter 10 . 1/7/2013
A bit rough how you let the fic like that...
Hope you don't drop the writting though
eddog2323 chapter 4 . 4/5/2011
There a lot of people that say the manga is not over yet. I have been hearing of rumors that more might be coming out soon. So if it is true, which I highly doubt, most of the stories here on fanficton will become an AU if the start after the failed wedding. Confusing, isn't it?
feernando chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
the story is really good i hope that you can continued the story
GNesnios685 chapter 10 . 11/27/2010
Come on man, this was getting damn good, you can't just let it die like that!
tacaloking chapter 10 . 5/6/2010
please make more chaptors
moritynz chapter 10 . 2/25/2009
would like to see more
Cor Strike FX chapter 10 . 12/18/2008
Hot. Frickin'. Damn.

Keep up the excellent work.
L.A. Riverburn chapter 10 . 6/15/2008
You know, you're really slacking there.

I mean, we didn't even get an author's rant. Worse, you didnt ask for reviews, and to make things absolutely inredeemable, you, left, out, the, disclaimer. I wouldn't worry about wether the cops saw your plate or not, you've got one hell of a lawsuit.

At least you've commented on Sara's constructive and elaborate review, telling her were you agree and were not, and how she helped you move on, the past is the past (I mean, it has been a year), and continue with what you got.

Someone once said "better 10 kodachi's loose then one cooking for you", and also said (I don't know if this is the same person) "Better copy right, than write badly"

so without further ado: Update! pwetty please.

I wrote Update with a capital but I think I can be forgiven. I also cannot help but feel a little girly, but if it gets you to update, I might even go as far as type "britney" in google (without pressing obviously, I'd erase it and type something more manly (like Gilmore Girls)).

this review also is not constructive, so let me add some constructive stuff:

One: at first I thought that you were the 3382th author that had Ranma go like "I'm actually someone totally different, I play violin, I detest violence and I drink coffee, black - but was wearing a mask because I was afraid someone would break my tuba". then I had to make the conclusion I was right, you did exactly that, safe for the tuba. However, I also noted that you write incredibly well, and that the new Ranma looks stunningly much like the old one, safe that he likes Nabiki a fair deal. since the whole story was lighthearted, very funny anyway, I continued reading it.

two: another first thought (wow, so much thought processing) was that you were the 3381th that loves Akane abuse. well, you weren't that bad...

three: Your chapters are awfully short, it's frustrating. I always have to press "next".

four: almost a year ago, you updated this thing...
ecchansama chapter 10 . 6/1/2008
Oh HELL no, you aren't leaving this story in it's current state. I'll tie you down and force you to watch Teletubbies until your eyes crumbled to dust before allowing that to happen.

So, pretty please, write a few more chapters, for all our sakes?

I won't claim this is the best story I've ever read, that would be lying, but it's a different take on things, a way to breath some life into the Ranma fanfictions. I must admit though, the ending of this chapter confused me.

Anyway, keep writing, please?

/ecchansama
James Rennfield chapter 10 . 10/10/2007
Very nice story, though I could do with a longer chapter in the next update. But I like reading a lot. So much in fact I feared at one point I'd go cross-eyed, thankfully I didn't though.

Keep up the great work... no I mean it... I really do... I'm not just trying to be nice.
James Rennfield chapter 2 . 10/10/2007
Good story so far, feels a little rushed in places but I'll attribute that to the oocness of Ranma and his finally wanting to be rid of the fiance's.

I do like the premise of the story very much, and as your reward here's a donut, yep, chocolate covered with sprinkles and a creme filling. Only the best donut EVAH! Keep up the good work.
FalseExact chapter 9 . 9/18/2007
love the story, everything is really coming together and gives the feeling of a big bang somewhere along the line or possibilities to say screw the Ranma cast(except Ranma) and take it to a crossover or just a new setting all together.
FalseExact chapter 10 . 9/10/2007
really good story, enjoy reading it
Lerris chapter 10 . 8/26/2007
Overall, you could use more detail. Good story so far though.