Reviews for The Latent Effects of Aisor Bma
TheCookieMonster2000 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Oh my god. That was perfection.
Accidental Child chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
This was quaint in a rather stupid manner... I spent five minutes of my life reading this and it was a not too horrible waste of time... Life... Don't talk to me about life... Thank you for wasting my time in a better way than the rest of your stupid kind.
YaoiIsMyDrug.23 chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
lol
Southern Facade chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I read this and 'Bits and Pieces' twice, and I still love them to death. :) You do a stellar job at mixing humor and hotness. Lol.
Desi Dangers chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Never have I read Hitchhicker's guide to the galaxy fanfiction but after reading this, I am sure I am soon to be a fan it.

This was amazing, I loved all the little guide inserts and the babblefish thing was loads of fun to, and the rest was all an added bonus of awesome as well.

Great fic can't wait to read your other works.
THISISN'TEVENBEINGUSED chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
That's not pathetic... Yeaaaah. I LIKED IT! You won't be getting any 'you sux' form me. It was very entertaining and well written. I'm on the border of loving it... Who am I kidding?

I LOVED IT! Spot on job gov'ner!

TOODLES!
mantra starr chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
that was amazing loved every minite of it kudos to you
x.WaitingForTheVan.x chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
Awesome. :D I have a thing about the aphrodisiac!fics, and this one was great/
Marvin chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
I'd been looking across the internet for the most depressing piece of literature I could find...I found it.

Thank you for making my life even more depressing then it already is...I can't express my unhappiness.

Sincerely,

Marvin.

(Note: This is a joke flame, wanted to give a crack at it.)
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
XD. That's all I can come up with.

Oh yeah, and this: you're absolutely AWESOME. Keep writing!
Pirate Hatter chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
wowzers. this was amazing. i havent even seen the movie and I love it! you rock all kinds of... rocking... ness...

*ahem* anyway, great fic. very hot _
Mornwey chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
So /that's/ why you must have a towel with you at all times. It all makes sense now...

Peace out

TSD
theninjakittyy chapter 1 . 2/28/2007
...XD

LoveThis story!

Great idea,funny as crap.

Please write more!
Frizz the Eccentric chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Great story! That's definatly (I can't spell) Ford logic.
yodallama chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
*loves all over you* you just made me break my "I will not read Guidefics until after I finish the books" rule. And zomg was that hot. Between towels and scarves...never mind. I shouldn't go there. Because I would start rambling about really strange fetishes and things. But in short, you kick ass.