Reviews for Moodulated Memories
Reader101w chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Nice story, and a good expansion on the one before.

Nice work on the recapturing of the Moodulator incident, Kim and Ron's feelings on the matter were well displayed.

We learn more and more about Debra, keeping stuff interesting

keep up the good writing,

reader101w
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
This was a nice, nothing to do about nothing little episode. Good expounding on the moodulator theory although I think I would have had both of them wrestle a little more with the concept of ‘love of a friend’ in the flashback and just what that would have meant for the two of them. They have such a unique relationship that it could have been a fun little delve into their personalities.

Looking forward to going on to the rest of the series as I am able to.

The Wise Duck
melanie g chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
Good explanation of "Emotion Sickness." Seeing Kim, Ron,Rufus, Monique and Felix older is really cool too. George and Debra are great additions to the KP world as well. Keep up the good work.
Backroads chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
How sweet! I love how you actually considered all the possible consequences of the entire incident, and made it more than just an incident shoved into the background. Great job.
the Desert Fox chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
“Now eat your mattress.”- Eddie

“YUM!”- Ed

“Excuse me Ed I believe this your, good grief man.”

“Tasty.”- Ed

“Ed, what have I told you about the needless taxing of one’s digestive system.”- Edd

Good story you have here. I for one, never believed that Kim and Ron were dating during that whole "moodulator" incident. It is my belief that 1) Ron knew something was up with Kim, 2)He may have had feelings for Kim, but he wanted time to sort everything out. 3)He probably didn't want to take advantage of her. Oh well.

Keep up the good work.
Sestren NK chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Still a good read. I like how you handled the post-moodulator part, even though I recognized what it was from. The slight modifications were good. And funny part with Debra beating Felix. Good stuff.
Forlong chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
You made one mistake: Kim and Ron shared their homeroom in "Emotion Sickness".
hbkfan-84 chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
great story as always. you should write for the show. keep up the good work. now that i have read this i thikn that a debra/george would be nice or debra/felix. you could go both ways.