Reviews for Ranting love letter
White Empress chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
omg! is he like gonna

kill himself?

and i know what you mean!

when i saw daisuke and the

oldest twit kiss i felt

doomsongsinger chapter 1 . 2/21/2006
aw that was sad...

but i loved it
angel of darkness chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
-cries- -huggles satoshi- i know it so should have ended up satxdai! i hated how it ended also!
kittenoftime chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Do more! like one from Krad-kuns perspective, please? I loved it...so you mean in the end it's not shonen-ai, that sucks! I feel for you, I like the pairings from yaoi...not normal ones...Rantin and ravin along side you!
purple-lantern chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I don't think Yukiru Sugisaki intended it to be purely Yaoi/ shounen ai. Even in the manga, she only limited it to hints of Satoshi liking Daisuke.

I was also disappointed with the ending of the anime but not because of the lack of shounen-ai. I was disappointed because of the lack of consistence with the other episodes. You should have at least suspected that THAT(Lack of shounen-ai) was what was going to happen to the series. Even in the manga, Yukiru concentrated on Daisuke and Riku's relationship.

Many people say that if it were up to them, the pairings would be different. I totally agree because if it were up to me, I'd make it Dark x Dai. But IT'S NOT up to me. I can only wish it to be so. As can a lot of others.

No one should have expected this to be a shounen-ai/yaoi series. (Although I did at the beginning. Hehe... But I realized my mistake.)

Anyway, nice work! Satoshi's sentimentality is TOTALLY adorable! _
Shimmering Solitude chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
I agree! I AGREE! Sato and Dai stuffies woulda made it better...but it was stio funny with the whole CPR thing...grr...eviol anime...heh
KuroFaia-Neko chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
i SO TOTALLY agree with you... the ending was really disappointing! well, i borrowed the deries from my friend and i thought that in the end, Satoshi and Daisuke would be together... but NO! GOD! the yaoi hints are so obvious... i wish they just made it yaoi... sigh... lol... i can relate with you... p