Reviews for Dangerous Ties
Holly chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
Except for the typos (scince and hadd) this is a good story. Would be better with more proofreading.
Holly chapter 2 . 6/4/2005
. See how annoying it is. It makes the sentence and the fic hard to read. Please proofread much better. Other than that, good story.
Piccolo Chic chapter 7 . 6/4/2005
DUN DUN DUN! Nice! It's awesome! You've done great so far! Please update ASAP!

Piccolo Chic
Ivette Boveda chapter 7 . 6/2/2005
I can't wait to see what goes on with Mr. B!
Piccolo Chic chapter 6 . 5/27/2005
This is great! Please continue as soon as possible! Can't wait to read more! Again, nice job.

Piccolo Chic
merryw chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
Oohh! Big ouch for Don! Charlie gets full FBI clearance and now he is working on a project he can't tell Don about! Great chapter! merry
mary chapter 5 . 5/21/2005
omg u can't leave us like that...great chapter...great story!
Stealth Dragon chapter 4 . 5/17/2005
Wow, this story's really moving fast. Very intense. Can't wait to read what happens next. Please keep going with the updates.
nebbyJen chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
Now that's just cruel ending there! They got to go get Larry!
Ivette Boveda chapter 4 . 5/16/2005
I hope they get to larry in time!
Anneack chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
Interesting, nice touch that Don was worried from Charlie not having called him, usually when you have cops in the family at some ooint iut's you waiting ot hear from them after a news bullitain that there was a cop shot but not names are being released.

David knowing hte victem is very promising. I like David and about hte only thing i might like about Terri moving on is htat we might see more of David, a very interesting an promisng character.

Anne
sabrina chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
Oh - nice plot twist. I'm assuming from Charlie's reaction that he didn't know obviously about Christina. I'm a little confused, though. Did he know about the shooting at all and how did he know Christina was the one shot?

Looking forward to more.
Ivette Boveda chapter 3 . 5/13/2005
Poor Charlie!

I hope that they solve this soon.
Jill chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
Gack! Charlie saw the body? NO...Poor Charlie...See you soon.
Ivette Boveda chapter 2 . 5/12/2005
great chapter! I love how you wrote the Don/David interaction.

Poor Charlie!