Reviews for If I Don't, Who Will?
Gage39 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
I...I don't know what to say except for that I need some more Kleenexes to wipe away the tears.

This story was WONDERFUL! I LOVED it! It was MAGNIFICENT! PERFECT!

It captured the Teen Titans perfectly! I could almost see the story in my mind as it unfolded. It was truly a work of art! It definitely would have made a good movie or even a good episode! Thank you so much for sharing this with us! We are not worthy to read such wonderful works!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
titanfan45 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Great one shot! I'll be checking out your other stories.
Lost1n7heDark chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
AH! Beautiful! Wonderful! I love it! I'll stop now. The plot in itself was good, the way you presented it was even better. Incredible, to say the least. Great job.
nibbles chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
that was greatit really was it made me tear! it was really gewd r u going to continue cause you should! really leaving onechspter like that that was ...0o please update!
Hanita-chan chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
AH! *Flails*

I love you. And your story. And your reviews.

/fangirlish rage

Continue soon, eh?
anime gurl chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
! thats so sad! would you like to e-mail me the reason they broke apart, or dont you have a reason? gosh, thats freaking sorrowful... great fic though. good job!
serenity77 chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
So they're reunited again? Update! This is a good start.

-serenity77
d chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
that was effin' good!
DarkRavenna chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Awesome story. Brilliant, to be exact.

Short, confusing for those who can't pay enough attention, dramatic...

I love it!

Now excuse me, I'll check the other stories under your pen-name.

Ja-ne!
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
wow- that was amazing. Really, really... well, weird would be the best way to descirbe it- off the wall, left of center- but it tied together very, very nicely- and I enjoyed the switching POVs. It entertains me.

Off to read your other posts! Love ya all and write soon!
mew-xena chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
brillant.

absolutely brillant.
F O R L O R N - F A T E chapter 1 . 5/10/2005
Wow . . . this is very nice . . . nice grammar, spelling, plot . . . this is very cool ::claps::