Reviews for We're Getting There
Giulia chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I love this story! *_*
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 18 . 12/27/2011
You could have added in the other chapter. I know I would have loved it. I read your etory like twice with this one included. It we good. And ago easy your not the only one who likes Shinzo. Man how I love that show. I'm trying to write a story of my own about it but I think I have writers but I'm gonna continue trying to get at leat the first chap. done so I can get the gears in my brain working again. :) Continue writing. And yeah I know how hard it is to Marie long chapters.
werd chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
shame they did not make or show shinzo 2 I heard they would

had have the other generals like franken in it! maybe the

last chapter could be mushra throwing a ball into punch!

or something random.
werd chapter 14 . 10/12/2011
king kimyas was one of the seven generals and actually served

the original mushrambo! when he was dark king!
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 18 . 7/16/2010
Eh! You need a sequel or something! But...Yakumo is still human, isn't she? That means that she can grow old! That's horrible! Invent something that makes her live forever or something! ~M.M.
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 16 . 7/16/2010
This is getting very interesting! ~M.M.
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 13 . 7/16/2010
I like it. ~M.M.
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 12 . 7/16/2010
I like the scandal...hmm...~M.M.
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 11 . 7/16/2010
Wait...don't tell me that Yakumo is Mushrambo's sister...is she? Dang...i can't wait to find out! ~M.M.
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
Rawr! I should go and free Mushrambo myself. Lol. Anyway, luv the chapter! ~M.M.
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 8 . 7/16/2010
I like it. I like it a lot. And it's spelled 'Kimylas', by the way. ~M.M.
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 7 . 7/16/2010
Ah...so you've gotten Kimylas involved? That's so awesome! ~M.M.
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 6 . 7/16/2010
hahahah! this is great! Congrats! You made an awesome story! I love it! ~M.M.
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
good god! Mushrambo had better not be late! God, i can only imagine Yakumo being angry...cause she so rarely is! ~M.M.
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Hmmm...Mushra finally gets a girl! I mean, they hardly talk about Mushra in love during the TV series. Isn't that sad? Thanks for writing this chapter! I think you nailed the perfect match for Mushra...good personality! ~M.M.