Reviews for You Were My World
blakeyel1ner chapter 10 . 12/22/2007
YAY 100th reviewer! i know this story is 'RIP' like you said, but if you have time try and write a 10th chapter ;)

hope you write more fics xx
mel087 chapter 9 . 6/15/2007
hey great story! i'm a little pissed at marissa i mean she says she loves ryan and she can't even visit him...!

anywayz, plz update soon!
Leonie-May chapter 10 . 8/6/2006
i have just read your whole story so far- please update! I want to know what happens it's so good! xx
anonymous-who chapter 10 . 7/25/2006
hm... i think it's a bit longer than u expected but please update soon!
KC-Chick chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
Hey! Well I was scrolling down the updated stories for the O.C. and I noticed that you had updated one of yours! So, I have begun to read it. I don't have time to read it all at once but I wanted to let you know that I've started to. I was curious to see what you've written and read some of it because you're such a loyal reviewer to myself and well, I should pay it back by reviewing as well! I like the idea so far. I know that it gots alot farther than chapter 2 and I promise you I will finish reading and then give you another review but this is basically to tell ya that I've started reading, so ya know. And just a teensy bit of helpful critisizm, in chapters one and two, you used the word 'new' like 'Because part of her...New Seth was right.' I think what you meant to write was 'Because part of her...Knew Seth was right.' But its a simple mistake, i just noticed it in both chapters and thought I'd point it out. No biggie though. It's a great story so far and I look forward to reading the rest of it when I have time, and trust me, I'll find it. Great job so far!

KC-Chick~

_
I-Believe-In-The-Butterflies chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
Can't wait til the update! I'll be sure to look for it.

You Rock! -J
emzylou chapter 9 . 9/1/2005
cmon, you've got over 85 reviews, now you can update with the next chap! lol. please update
xoprincesssparklexo chapter 9 . 8/18/2005
HOT! that text message thing is freaky lol, jess easily owns this story
Rainygal chapter 9 . 8/2/2005
Oh bless you, im back from vacation now, and had a great time! I'll be posting the next chapter of From Here On In tomorrow! i loved this chapter! Also loved your hints for next chapter, cant wait to see whats going to happen!
watchyaback chapter 9 . 7/30/2005
WOW! what a great twist!I love this Story so you have to keep with it! Update soon!
StarAngel613 chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
OH! The suspense is killing me! I am so happy to get an update, I almost forgot about this story, no offense. But it is a really, really good one you should keep writing for. I am looking forward to a new chapter soon, please!

Best Wishes!

~*~Holly~*~
taylor nation chapter 9 . 7/25/2005
omg great story keep writing please!
taylor nation chapter 8 . 7/25/2005
o the suspense is killing me i wonder who it is
taylor nation chapter 7 . 7/25/2005
omg i thought summer was gonna get shot seth would like kill himself if summer was hot when he was kissing her her blood would of went into his moth o its giving me the chills story is really good
taylor nation chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
omg i loath jess what is ryan thinking ryan will be really upset if summer dies his best friend and girlfriend will be heart broken and hell fell so bad and everyhting seriously that was great though