Reviews for Make a Metal Gear
Mad Clown Disease chapter 3 . 2/15/2010
Dude. This is crazy cool XP I really enjoyed that.
pcg chapter 3 . 11/19/2007
There are no words for how amazing this is.
Ginkyofu13 chapter 2 . 8/12/2006
katamari and SNAKE Crossover rocks!
Sealink chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
Excellent story; really enjoyed the bizarre combination and it somehow works wonderfully. (Yes, I know there hasn't been any action on this story in a year, but I was so pleased, I had to review.)
Wordgawk chapter 3 . 5/21/2005
This is a funny story! It's an interesting idea pairing up such a serious game as MGS with a bouncy one like Katamari Damacy. I enjoyed the epilogue because there's the great plot twist to the post-ending credits call. I hope the blond child poster means there will be a sequel to your story. _
Princess Hannah chapter 3 . 5/16/2005
*wimpers* This makes me want to play Katamari Damacy even more! But, alas, I have not a PS2. So don't ask how I have MGS 2.
Flame of Corruption chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
Bwahahahaha! Ideas in this story are brilliant. Rolling Katamari and Solid Snake's japanses tour were too. I didn't like the ephilogue, though (shrug). The story flow is ok in overall, but it would have been nice if this showed what actually happened/happening to Snake and Otacon.

Nice job. Thank you for writing this story. My day has been made worthwhile.
K Project chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
James,

Sakura is from Katamari Damacy. You actually can roll up flower girls in the game, and there's a unique one named Sakura Kosaki.

That's a pretty common name, so I wouldn't be surprised if she shares it with a few other characters. I hadn't intended her to be a reference to either Macross 7 or Cardcaptors.

Katamari Damacy is extremely fun, and it's worth every penny if you can find a copy.
James Hanson chapter 3 . 5/12/2005
Greetings.

I'm only halfway through the tanker episode, and I've never played Katamari Damacy, but I've heard its a fun game.

By the way, was the flower girl from Macross 7?

Gah! What am I thinking! She's as young as Mylene and Snake is definately no pedophile! So who is this Sakura if she isn't a Cardcaptor?

Thanks much, and keep writing!

James Hanson.
Amy chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
This story was cool.. I love KD.. still not sure about MSG.. have I seen it before? I still wish someone would make a karaoke damacy! lol