Reviews for Motoko's Happily Ever After
Blood tinted rain chapter 21 . 8/26
Woahhh I love this story! I know it's old and all but damn is it good! Your such a good writer and I love the fact that you kept them all in character. That ending though, I couldn't ask for a better ending than that' but that second to last chapter was hella good, I feel like I should draw a comic about it. If I ever do draw the comic I'll be sure to let you know and give you the link to it. If your even interested. You've probably forgotten all about this story since it was so long ago, but boy did I enjoy it. Especially since I personally love Motoko, I wish she had been a real character in the fruits basket manga and would have needed up with yuki instead of Machi. Oh well, I am glad to have found your story _
FlamyAngelwings chapter 5 . 3/15/2014
momiji says ja because it's german for yes, and he's half-german
kikiKREAM chapter 13 . 1/29/2014
Ohmygoshhh so many people were listening... I would die.
kikiKREAM chapter 11 . 1/29/2014
I don't find your random notes distracting. They're even funny at times. (:

Yuki is starting to feel something for her. Awhhh. :3 I wish this pairing was canon...
kikiKREAM chapter 9 . 1/29/2014
I'm depressed now. ): I was never satisfied with the ending of Fruits Basket and as I'm reading this fic I keep getting reminded of how much I disliked it.

I'm one of those people that would rather the series ended where the anime did.
kikiKREAM chapter 7 . 1/29/2014
Motoko, watch out! D: You know how crazy fangirls can be! You're one of them after all, lol.
kikiKREAM chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Ohhhhh snappp. O:
Shieeettttz gonna go downn.
kikiKREAM chapter 4 . 1/29/2014
It's been years since I watched/read Fruits Basket, so I can't remember if Motoko knows that Tohru lives with Yuki.
kikiKREAM chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Oh Motoko... Why do you have to be so crazy? ): I wonder if she'll look back on this when she's older and feel embarrassed. I would.
kikiKREAM chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
This is getting really good. :3
kikiKREAM chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
I know people don't usually like fangirl characters, and I don't either, but I had always liked Motoko.

Also Juvia from Fairy Tail. lol
Guest chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
Ohhhhhh no
LucyMoon1992 chapter 21 . 11/24/2011
This was amazing! I read this story all in one sitting, basically at the edge of my seat. The plot was perfect, always kept me excited and wanting more.

The characters were spot on, im very glad you didn't rush into yuki and motoko's relationship and im glad you babbled into kyoxtohru :)

This is the best fruits basket fanfic i have ever written and even though you probably won't read this because you finished this story nearly 5 years ago, i would love to see a sequel for this because even though it was an amazing story altogether, the end was very bitter-sweet and a little anti-climatic but i did like it that way. I think it would have been naive to think she would remember everything just by seeing a plushie of a rat lol.

Anything, all in all, a total masterpiece of fanfiction in my opinion (if that means anything) and i seriously hope you don't give up writing because you have talent- that much is sure!

LucyMoon1992 :)
riotgirl777 chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
This is a really cute story, its well written as well. Thats something I really appreciate. Most have good plots but can't interpret them well in writing, I'm glad this is not the case here. Your story was original and very well executed. I hope theres a sequel 3.
ValueMyHeart chapter 21 . 3/19/2011
wow i loved this story, but i really think that you should write a sequel to this soon.:)