Reviews for Epilogue to a Kiss

short, but cute. (:
coloradoavsgirl19 chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
That was sweet!
wolfgirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
No, Evy I would say not. Good job on the rick/evy pairing. Hope you write more.
tyrannytyler243 chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
hmm nice but im confused. Was this previusally called prelude to akiss?

Great story but imsure it was caled sumthing else befre.

much love

tyranny_tyler243
Ari Vela chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Well, this was incredibly short... but incredibly well-written. The imagery and descriptions were great. I really like this. Thank you so much for sharing.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Lol!

A perfect little ending there! Such a cute little allude to the first Mummy movie!

Ah, not an Imp/Anck! I suppose its ok that u did Evy/Rick tho, they are ? they're characters just fuse together for the perfect foils! though, not to be insulting, cutesy little items without angst seem to be a bit lemony coming from an author who can so masterfully illustrate the bittersweetness of love, the dark and the light.

Although I loved this fic, I think it would be a compliment to your skill to analize (yeah there my honors english spelling! woot!) Ardeth Bay. The way you work Lucian's character, the way you work Imp and Anck...just imagine if you could weave a web of Ardeth Bay? Cheiftain of the Twelve Tribes of the MedJai and unconfirmed bachelor...there's a wonderufl character for you! very bittersweet. feel free to contact me if u ever wanna talk about these comments, just look on my profile
cookie44 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
great fluff, can we expect more?
Just My Heart chapter 1 . 5/11/2005