Reviews for Seeing You
Glimare chapter 1 . 4/21
Sweet...
Wenchster chapter 1 . 4/13
my heart this story puddle of goo
jesi ki kage chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Awww they're so cute! -JKK
HookingSwan chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I wanted more lol
Guest chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
This is so sweet! I love it
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
'First, he called me stupid and then he insulted my hair. Things just went downhill from there.' This is the best sum up of their (beginning) relationship that I've seen. Simple and wonderful. The plot and Serena's perspective also flows really well. One of my favorite stories.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2013
My only request to this story is that you re-write it in Mamoru's perspective, just so we get a glimpse in what he thinks of this. This was a great story though.
Haibara chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This was sweet and funny. Thanks for sharing it, Alicia!
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
i have no idea how you do it-but you've captivated me again! i should admit defeat now and recognize upon how i'll never be as good as you...
Aura Jade chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Usagi-chan is so brave to have the guts to tell him how she feels even though she thinks he doesn't feel the same way. This is one of my most favorite stories of Usagi and Mamoru. :)
Felix02 chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
That was adorable. I love stories when Mamoru loves Usagi first and she slowly comes to love him back. I eagerly await for your novel to come out! Congrats on that accomplishment!
divine.blue chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
this fanic is pefect! I can't imagine a more romantic story for Usa/Mamo! Seriousy, I love it! Thank you so very much!
me chapter 1 . 11/19/2010
love it! I really feel sorry that I just discover it
Mystic Magician885 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Another good story, although I didn't feel this one flowed as well as your others. But still much better than a lot of other stories on this site. Thanks!
x.deyaws.x chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
AWW! Honestly, your a great writer!