Reviews for Duo Necto per Factum
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2014
ooooo this is getting good. . .
The elusive shadow chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
Nice chapter. Harry is rather gruff which is a nice change from other middle earth fics where Harry usually is a lot meeker and an intrusion in his mind often only invites tears and cuddles all around.
Your Harry's reaction was so much better and felt more realistic considering his past.

I also liked that poor Celeborn got to get out from the shadow of his wife and for once actually got a personality.

One thing that struck me when you said you didn't actually have a plan for the fic. Why don't get Voldemort and Harry to get along. If Voldemort can't kill Harry now maybe they could be friends. After all they are from the same world so they have something in common. And Voldemort doesn't have to uphold his image anymore in front of his Death Eaters or kill Harry to conquer the prophecy.
I just felt that had a lot of opportunities. Maybe they could be explorers in the wild until Sauron is killed and Voldemort feels he wants to be the new Dark Lord in Mordor. Or Voldemort would simply see a business opportunity in taking over Mordor if Sauron eventually was defeated. I'm sure no one would claim that barren country.
Firerosemon chapter 7 . 11/3/2012
Harry and Voldemort in a LOTR crossover?
Dear god.
It's all my dreams come true.
And it's slash?
Sweet jesus
I LOVE YOU.
Ohhhh,
Please update again.
adsdfsdf
I dunno if you like this pairing but, if this story was Harry/Voldemort i'd be so happy that i'd die.
Ohmygod, come hug me, you wonderful person, you. For writing this.
My feels
i cant.
omg
sousie chapter 7 . 10/7/2012
oh i want to read more
xDarklightx chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
I like it. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
jgood27 chapter 5 . 10/12/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more
The elusive shadow chapter 5 . 8/30/2011
I love the idea, I don't think I ever have read a fic where voldemort and harry goes to middle earth.

I can only hope that the story will follow two lines: That Harry and Voldemort develop a different relationship and that the horrible all knowing Galadriel doesn't know everything. She is such a spoilsport.
WyrdSmith chapter 4 . 8/29/2011
Wow! You can pack quite a plot punch in a relatively brief chapter! That was impressive; you completely uprooted the power dynamic that you had JUST made established & made us (falsely!) comfortable with. I could almost see the blur and feel the whoosh!

Thank you for the dedication, too. I appreciated the nod. : )
WyrdSmith chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
"It still tasted like chicken, but then, many things did." Brilliant!

Fascinating beginning. Love that you have Haldir as first contact, and I think the relationship between Tom & Harry is wonderful and offers great potential. Will Galadriel help Tom's sanity & soul, I wonder? Eager for more!
Mystical-Maiden chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Welcome back, i'm very pleased to see that you've decided to continue this.

I very much enjoyed this chapter and look forward to seeing where you'll take things from here.

~Myst
jessicaknows chapter 2 . 8/19/2005
Its okay if its short. so long as its funny!

It can only stand so many scouring spells.”

i loved that line.
jessicaknows chapter 1 . 8/16/2005
Update!
Mystical-Maiden chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
You say this may have slash? What is the pairing? Tom (Voldemort)/Harry or someone from middle earth?

...

Great chapter by the way! _

~Maiden
Giara Gryffindor chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
" SLASH? WELL WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO? I LIVE FOR SLASH! JESUS WOMAN YOU HAVE TO BROADCAST THESE THINGS! OH AND ONE MORE THING UPDATE!"