Reviews for Tailor Made
chibios chapter 1 . 7/3
AWWWWWWW
HyenaYu chapter 1 . 2/29
Most definitely enjoyed that. :)
PurpleLlamanator chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I would love to read like a continuation of this or another oneshot after this about them. So cute 3 and makes me jealous of their love
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Cute
amylliarules chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Cool !
pinkcosmiclight chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Love it this valentine story of Usagi and Mamoru!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
Ah que linda historia
Moonstruck Kitten chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Short and fluffy and well-written. It's the perfect example of what a first season Valentine's fic should be.
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Valentine's Day. Adorable. You know, I really hate conversation hearts. And yet I still have plans to buy them for all of my friends.! ;)
Stellar Gal chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I love that you make Motoki the sucker for love in your stories! He is like the big brother an only child like me wish they had but instead would most likely get sacked with one closer to Wiseman. Loved the story and even though Valentines Day has passed it still makes me giddy and wish for heart shaped candy. :-)
Jenbunny chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
sweet sweet sweet _ love it!
etunison chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
So,I haven't actually read this story, but I plan on it as soon as I finish writing this. Pretty much the reason I decided I was going to read this story is because of the title. I was really really hoping it would be based on the Dashboard song.. and I got so excited when I read the note at the top, because Dashboard is my favorite band... ever. I just wanted to share how excited I am.
DeLaLunaLove chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
really cute story
StarryNight101 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Aw! So romantic and utterly adorable and just PERFECT. I want a guy like Mamoru. :(
Sandy chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Aw, that was so sweet. It's pretty nice to see Usagi defending herself, unlike some other fanfics that just keep on making Darien/Tuxedo Mask save her... although in the end, he did save her... and I do like reading those, too... anyway, great fanfic! :)
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »