Reviews for It Started At the Coffee Shop
Holly of the Night chapter 17 . 6/24
Im a little lost why the z fighters dont just every saiyan. instead Trunks and Gohan had just let those Saiyans ... thats it.

Im also surprised Vegeta just dosnt kill them, He's supposed to be a Prince, but from what I read so far, he's not really trying to lead them or keep them order. He's just ignoring it unless Pan is directly involved.

I couldn't see Gohan and Videl agree to an arranged marriage in the first place. They would have fought tooth-and-nail against those saiyans, make a wish with the dragon balls, or train Pan to a point that she's so powerful she would not have to worry about being xornered by a lusty Saiyan.

even if it was supposed to be some sort of negotiation World inducing act between the Saiyas and the humans, the Z Warriors wouldn't fall for something like that. They do what they think is right and leave it as that.

I dknt know, its still a pretty good story, and I like Pan's personality in beginning, but now she's starting to become too narrow-minded for my taste. She claims one moment that she doesn't want anything to do with these people, and the next she's claiming she wants to know what is going on. but then when she does want to know, she either asks just one question and leaves it at that, or just doesnt say anything because ... im not sure why. She isnt afraid to say it, she just doesnt.

Its still an interesting story, and ill keep on reading it!
Fuzzy Saiyan chapter 46 . 1/29
Please post the next chapter... Plz Plz Plz... I am waiting for soooo long... Awaiting next chapter sooner... Hope u post it sooner... :)
Crazysaiyan chapter 46 . 5/1/2015
Is there any chapter coming.. Or is this the final/complete last chapter.
I do not understand... I could not wait anymore... Please post the next chapter soon..
KeylynBriefs459 chapter 32 . 10/10/2014
hi I really like your story but i was just wondering if i can barrow a couple chapters i am just new to fanfiction and i will even put your name on it i just want to barrow 2 or 3 and i am going to change some stuff in if you do let me borrow a couple of chapters
CelesteWint3r chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Dude r u going to update or what!? U left me at the edge update soon plzzzz
mischievouswolf chapter 46 . 2/9/2014
will you gonna let trunks know about it?!
reinpianist chapter 46 . 12/31/2013
is it over?
reinpianist chapter 24 . 11/30/2013
I love this part the most :D she was just so Caring XD
jomama25 chapter 46 . 8/29/2013
awesome story. keep up the good work.
xxcandylover23xx chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
this story is tooo good.
HijabiGirlForever786 chapter 46 . 8/15/2012
Its been what 3 years since u updated this story! Its one of the best tp fanfics here bt its nt finsh! Thats sadt
wittyying chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
How cryptic. In what sort of cases can Saiyans read the minds of others...? Suppose I'll find out soon...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2012
okay this story is good. i was dying of laughter of pan's grandmother but trunks' mom doesn't have lavender hair..she has blue hair... good story just get the details right okay but it's still great. love it. you should make a sequel.
annabethpj chapter 46 . 5/1/2011
I love this story. I just wish they say I LOVE YOU to each other.
Supersaiyan2479 chapter 1 . 2/17/2011