Reviews for Slayers True
Razel Trushan chapter 27 . 9/22/2007
good job, quite enjoyable i look forward to reading the others in your series.
zelgabunny chapter 27 . 6/23/2005
All I can say is... hahah!hahaha!hhahah!ahaha!hhaha!haha!hhaha!hahahah!
Zelgabunny chapter 26 . 6/23/2005
I love this story so much! . This is the second time I've read your story,It's just so ... Incredibly Awsome! I love it so much! This is the first and best story I ever read! It's such a wonderful story!...ahem...o.k.-.- I went a little too far, but it's just such a good story!
Kiariyuri chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
I always wanted to read your newest stories, but felt i should read some of your earlier work first. Then I got busy and havn't read fanfics for a while. However I'm back now and starting to read your older fanfics.
Zero-no-uta chapter 27 . 1/22/2004
Such a good story!_ This is the.. second time I've read it lol I've read the sequel throught twice too. Did you finish that one..? *memory is terrible*_ Anyway, this is a grand story and I'm suprised that it doesn't have like... 200 reviews or something.. _ lol
Zero no Uta
Scorpion Lady chapter 26 . 11/8/2003
_ My friend has been bothering me for months to read this story, which she had previously taken the liberty of printing out, simply so she could enjoy it in the comfort of her own bed. I now understand why she did such thing. You're story is absolutly amazing, and had everything that I could have possibly hoped for. Kudos on a brilliantly written story, that kept me grinning, and full of giddiness from begining to end.
Dragon26 chapter 27 . 9/18/2002
Interesting Story
The Marauders chapter 1 . 9/18/2002
W000t! And on the favourites' list it goes! I read this story a loooong time ago on another site and I printed it all out and put it on my bookshelf so I could read it whenever I wanted. I absolutely love it, it's one of the best I've ever read! *goes to add the sequel to her favourites' list, too*
iNsAnE nO bAkA chapter 27 . 8/10/2002
Love it!
Yami Dragoness chapter 27 . 1/16/2002
lol! ending is pretty funny! update soon or i am gonna pester you! mwahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Yami Dragoness chapter 26 . 1/16/2002
no you left me at the worst possible cliffhanger! is it a yes or a no? get those chapters up! update now or pay the piper! anyway great fic! so update soon! :)
Za Metallium chapter 27 . 9/18/2001
Clever take on Zel's curse-it makes sense that it was Shabby who did the cursing. Good job in staying true to the characters. I truly enjoyed this story. And the omake was fun. .
Purin-chan chapter 27 . 7/26/2001
Ack I read the sequel before the original story! Well this one was really really good too _.
liriele starfire chapter 1 . 5/30/2001
This is a great fic! Please write more like it!
fireflyrains chapter 27 . 5/21/2001
This fic was just great and that end was too damn hilarious!