Reviews for Reconciliation
ladybrin chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
I LOVE this - I can't believe someone finally wrote a real- full story on my two favs- I just love kogoro and Eri- I love myself some richard if we want ot use his English name- he cracks me up- bigtime- and he is a good daddy- he does love Ran a lot- - anyway- wi wish you would write more for them and i can't belive that I found this story-
070 chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
XD That's funny. Kogoro and Eri just have the most amusing relationship...
Ieyre chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
*screams for three hours because K/E has finally gotten some recognition* WAI! I love you! This fic is so GOOD! I love it, very cute. I will try and speed up the next chapter of "Something So Right" for you _.
Doro-sensei chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
While this was grotesquely out of character, I do find it very sweet...the uncharacteristicness of the situation is really quite bothersome, however. I don't think Kogorou, nor Eri could ever be so calm and open with their feelings. It would take a lot more time, ESPECIALLY for Kogorou, and I think he might ruin it by checking out another woman when dining with Kisaki-san _...

I suppose it's your choice if you want to continue it or not X3;...I guess this is what fanfics are for originally, to serve as...you know, fandom XD. And I am a KisakixKogorou fan ;). I liked how you added that Ran was engaged to Shin'ichi, though XD. If you make it a bit more characteristic, I think it would make quite an entertaining read.

Just some constructive tips. The 1st person idea was great! Other than the uncharacteristciness, anyway o_o;...but it works out fine :3. Good luck! Hope my tips may have helped.
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
-lol- fun ending. 3 I enjoyed it
Fyliwion chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
sweet! Just utter sweetness *sighs* Very nice!