Reviews for Fourteen Days
www.google.com chapter 1 . 4/13
Sup?
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 50 . 2/28
1000th review!

Damn, I laughed a lot in this fic. Such craziness. Such shenanigans! A work!
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 50 . 1/21
Aw... thanks for the list of OCs! Yay for history! I do wonder how FE characters could interfere with history...
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 32 . 1/20
I did kind of wonder why everyone in Silent Springs is so powerful. Whenever I read any book, I wonder why a given character has a reason to be that good. I wonder about pre promotes a lot. So... Pent was Athos's apprentice, Louise trained hard, Hawkeye fought lots of bandits, Marcus and Isadora are knights, Karel wandered the world and Karla fought in the Arena, you don't know much about Renault, period, Jaffar was an assassin, etc.
Zantetsuken Reverse chapter 31 . 1/20
Yay! Yay for the quest... I actually never saw your dislike of Matthew in any of the stories at all. If you didn't mention it, I wouldn't have known. So... sometimes, using regular swords have their advantages. Gojira! Yay for omniscient narrator!
PaloozaChu chapter 34 . 1/5/2014
Ah, boy, Jess is insane.. did Kitty possess her?
PaloozaChu chapter 33 . 1/5/2014
Kiyoko you're alive and well!
POCKY!
PaloozaChu chapter 32 . 1/5/2014
FINAL BATTLE! LET'S KILL KITTY AGAIN!
Samantha's alive! Yes! *Genocider Syo cackle*
PaloozaChu chapter 31 . 1/5/2014
Godzilla.
Thank goodness I'm not in Japan.
*Monokuma bursts in* Oh forget it.
PaloozaChu chapter 30 . 1/5/2014
No progress whatsoever. Yano, if I was then I'd run. or maybe summon the dragons. Or even scream like- now let's not get into there.
PaloozaChu chapter 27 . 1/5/2014
Oh great, Kitty possessed Kiyo. This won't end well.
PaloozaChu chapter 26 . 1/5/2014
Kitty's dead. She drank herself to death. Now to do something similar to screaming like Shinji Ikari.
*Goes into manical laughter like Nagito Knoaeda. What does he have in common with him, perhaps? WELL THEY SHARE THE SAME VOICE ACTRESS.*
PaloozaChu chapter 25 . 1/5/2014
...*screams like Shin- okay this is getting repetitive.*
PaloozaChu chapter 24 . 1/5/2014
...*screams like Shinji Ikari again*
It was for the greater good...wasn't it?
PaloozaChu chapter 23 . 1/5/2014
Samantha will die tonight? *insert a bit of awkward silence*
...*screams like Shinji Ikari*