Reviews for Don't Walk Away
Sugarcake21 chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Please update or could someone continue this fanfic..it's been 8 years since the last update..it's really nice..
Angel3687 chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Would you update? Please!
an chapter 3 . 6/4/2015
this story is really great! Good job ;p please continue this story because i'm vert interested in this and i really want to know what will happen next and also how they will track-down Conan/Shinichi, thought i have a suspect that they will corner him at Kid's heist, but this is just what could happen it's up to you decide and create the outcome of all this :) i'll wait for the continuation
SHINICHIRANKUDO chapter 3 . 4/8/2015
Please CONTINUE this FANFIC
Anime Lady PIMP chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
OMG! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE. MY HEART IS BEATING FAST :(
2n2kas chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
That's one amazing story too bad that it's not finished :( and i was so looking forward to the end when reading this ... How come every story that touches my hearth in a good way is always not finished ?
Rismet chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
Make a frickin' update NOW! Seriously? Three n' a half years? How heart broken do you think your 50 reviewers and silent readers would feel if you never update this again? :'(
Hikari-Pandora chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
I have to say that all in all, so far, it was a very thought provoking and interesting experience and so unnerving, entertaining, complex. ( lots of those abstract descriptions that might come to mind when dealing with such an emotional story.)

The unnerving part of it came with the usual realization that we are all somewhat fixated on our version of the story, that we might stubbornly refuse to see deeper into things even though we aren't necessarily selfish... always. Is it overconfidence, some kind of pride? I don't know! I was kinda mad at Ran and Aoko at times... Of course I know that we people are only human beings and /limit/ is the key word here.( don't worry, I don't blame you) Thus we tend to indulge in our own notions of right and wrong. Sometimes strong emotions are purely spontaneous and blinding, I know! Still I have always felt that people tend to pin most of the blame on Shin'ichi for laying. It's just that I can't help it! Really! how much was the cost of those lies? a little of his sanity, a little of himself would shatter as he himself wouldn't ever be the same Shin'ichi again. And, well! you sure understood it all, since you've portrayed it quite well at times...

And now you have the perfect example of a baka ranting over fictional characters and such... ah, the picture of it all!

No, really, it was stress relieving. Sorry if I'm being annoying! In the end I still want to read the conclusion... I call it getting glued on something...

Maaa.. Arigato, Matta tsugi no toki ni!
Dashusi4ka chapter 3 . 1/30/2011
would you please give us a happy end?
Guest chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I hope you'll continue.

This is too good fic to be stopped. I loved this very much and almost cried while reading the first chapter.

Continue, please~
Katara Falcon chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
OMG! plz cont!
SakuraS41 chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
I just started reading this story and I'm already stucked with it... Pls update it.. I'm dying to know what will happen next..
WolfDaughter chapter 3 . 3/3/2009
So...your last author's note said there was only one more chapter left. I'm *very* interested in reading said chapter. It's been more than a year, so would it be too much to hope that said chapter is close to completion and posting?
Digeridoodler chapter 3 . 9/24/2008
Man I'm waiting for whats next X3 Nya this is pretty good I can't wait!
tanithlipsky chapter 3 . 9/19/2008