Reviews for What Comes Around
Kat chapter 5 . 12/16/2010
I'm really enjoying your story! Thanks!
kittn chapter 4 . 11/6/2010
Woo hoo... this story is picking up steam! Again, Mark sounds very much like Mark, and the story line is interesting and, so far, easy to follow... Can't wait to read more!
kittn chapter 3 . 10/4/2010
I am delighted to have been credited with helping get this story back in the works... and with getting to read it again! The plot (which I had forgotten almost completely!) is very interesting and the writing flows nicely here. Can't wait to read more!
MischievousPuck chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
Lawrence is such a jerk. It makes you pray he is not the father of Aurey. Love it as usual and enjoying the suspense.
MischievousPuck chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Gotta keep feeding the bunnied if we don't then they won't keep giving you great ideas. The story was great before but now its even better. Keep up the good work!
Helena chapter 9 . 1/17/2006
Please post more of this. So many stories just don't seem to get finished. Hope this isn't going to be one of them.
kittn chapter 9 . 12/4/2005
The apple rolled away from the tree and rotted... Sweet! That has to be my favorite line from this chapter! Nice addition; I was hoping Steve and Aurie would find some sort of middle ground. Please, post more soon!
there's no way chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
This story becomes more inticing as you go along.. I hope you keep going and post soon again. Your doing a very good job with the charactors and am really curious where this is going. Keep up the good work..jude g.
mouse8 chapter 9 . 11/16/2005
I have to admit to being unwillingly hooked on the story. Initially, I was resistant to the idea of Mark or Steve having an illegitimate child - it just seems out of character. However, your writing is excellent and you've not only made Aurie a very rounded and interesting character, but you've also kept the others very much in character. As I said, I'm hooked and very much looking forward to the next chapter.
kittn chapter 8 . 8/31/2005
Oh, things are NOT getting started well. Darn suspicious cop and secretive teen!

An interesting new chapter. New one soon, please!
Rach chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
HI!. good to see you. I was only wondering about being the youngest because you being 31 patscats being 47 and my parents being 45.

anyway good work keep it up

please update soon

see ya
kittn chapter 6 . 8/20/2005
Hmmh, she's getting rather comfy with the doctor. Methinks she'll soon be hoping he's her father, then disappointed (crushed?) when he isn't. At least she's made a good friend!

Great story here. I liked the last two chapters (only reviewed once. Sorry!). They seemed to go at a leisurely pace, but not slow enough to make me want to throw the computer out the window. :) Great job! More please.
MischievousPuck chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
Just wanted to be the first to say this story Rocks. I can't wait to see the confrontation between Steve and Aurie. Great job, the pace and story are perfect.
patscats chapter 6 . 8/17/2005
Much better and thanks for having such a good sense of humor. Incidentally, at 31, you do not qualify as an antique but you are officially over the hill and can no longer be trusted! (Ask any aging hippie to explain that last remark.) Being an antique, I can't quite recall what chapter five looked like but I like the way it looks now just fine. It will be interesting to see where this goes but, I have to ask, are we going to see a murder mystery here or is this just a character driven story?
there's no way chapter 6 . 8/16/2005
I just reread chapter 5 and chapter 6 and really like how your bringing this story along. The conversation between Steve/Mark was right on and typical of Steve to be worried about what his dad is getting himself into, and want to confront things face to face...You seem to have the relationship down quite well...and Marks' treatment of Aurie is comeing along nicely also and am anxious to see where this all leads to? I'm intriqed and appreciacted your touch of humor of Aurie being lost in the hospital! Hope you keep up a good momentum of posting to keep the interest going...thans jude g.