Reviews for The way we are, the way we were
Jilan chapter 2 . 9/20/2009
why did u stop the updates?

been long , plz continue
jenny chapter 2 . 4/18/2009
wow it has been so long since this story was written & i can't help but wish that u would continue it some day , plz do , cuz its really a shame to abandon such a great story.
sarah chapter 2 . 9/24/2008
over 3 years & still no updates , i really hope u cont. this story 2gether with brothers bond or at least write a note or so in ur profile telling us wat ur plans r , waiting for ur reply
crazyDFFgang chapter 2 . 10/19/2005
Hey, very interesting... I hope you go on with that...

(Chrissy.W.x from the crazyDFFgang)
slayer2b chapter 2 . 6/3/2005
It was really great please continue, I loved Brother Bond also, I thouhgt it was a good brother to brother story, so please cotinue and let Piper see that Chris is her son and that adult Wyatt wasn't that bad of a brother.
Cassi chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
Wyatt it's so sweet yet, taking care of Chris, I'm curious to see how he turn in that guy. But please don't forget about Brothers bond, cause I'm crazy about that fanfiction...
acceptable chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
yay you wrote a prequel! its interesting to know more details about how you described piper's death in brothers bond and you showed Wyatt and Chris's bonding really well.
Nikki14u chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
I'm am so loving this story but you have to update Brother's Bond soon. I really need to know what happens!

Good story and please update soon.
teal-lover chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
Oh, I can already see wyatt starting to change-he's becoming more & more power hungry & bent on magic being a good thing. I like the way you show the progression of how it started.

More soon? & update that sequel for us:)
teal-lover chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I like this story. And I like it even more that you've tied it in to one of my other favorites-brothers bond.

Wyatt's a real strange kid, but at least he loves his brother. That scene in the beginning was funny-I love how Piper turned the tables on Wyatt & made him say it instead. But blowing them up? That was funny. What a way to discipline them.
Idreamofivan chapter 2 . 5/11/2005
Also... Psycho Wyatt deserves an oscar. It was so sad that everybody was dead...pero tan bien escrito! espectacular
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
AH bueno en realidad lo lei ayer, pero tan cute.. todos... hasta el nabo de Leo, trata el idiota, trata pero no le sale...

Me encanta como Wyatt es tierno y sobre protector pero ya denota el rayo de locura que tiene desde el principio... I mean, kill your brother's friend? Even if he wasn't a friend? Porque no hace lo mismo con todos esos powersuckers que lo siguen... bah no mejor no porqe sino va a ser una matanza :)