Reviews for Rendezvous
msu chapter 5 . 6/8/2005
Wow, I just found the time to read this particular story of yours and I was amazed. You took the young character of William and molded him into someone a reader could actually believe to be the true persona of a pre-turned Spike. And on top of that, formed a bond between Giles and the youngster. How endearing. How emotional for I even teared up on the last chapter and it takes a lot to get me teary. This gave me a chance again to like Giles since the show left me doubtful about him. Happy!

kori hime chapter 5 . 6/5/2005
*squeals!* Adorable! Love it!
mjm chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
Oh, my, god! That was such a cool story!
Rebel Goddess chapter 5 . 5/13/2005
AW! That was just lovely. A really interesting way of bringing Spike back, because you better believe he needs to be back. Great story. Thank you so much for posting it. I especially liked his taste in literature. Now if we could just steal a few of his poetry books too...
Rebel Goddess chapter 4 . 5/13/2005
Wow. First you half break my heart and then you half stop it. Poor little Spike. More please. Brilliant beginning.
Rebel Goddess chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
OK, so that took a far more interesting twist than I was expecting (should have known better - you always come up with something unusual). Great chapter. I like the way you took Giles back rather than William forwards.
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
You just know that Spike would love the idea of pricking Rupert's finger from across the great divide of death. He'd laugh himself into a second grave. Excellent beginning.
Saggit chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
A restrained but incisive piece of mindplay. Very nicely and carefully written. I was especially pleased with the way young William was built, and not over-built. Good job.
RiverDoe chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
cool, i loved it. great story.
MadTom chapter 5 . 5/12/2005
Loved this one. Very well written and very literate, almost as if it was actually written by someone from the Victorian era!
msberry chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Great story!
kristendotcom chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Man, I love you! You write the best fanfics I have ever read. I loved this one, I am not sure if I reviewed at your site or not but I noticed no one had reviewed for this story and that just isnt write. This has to be one of my favorites that you have written so far. I love one of the last lines "Remembered the soul that had recognized the Slayer it loved without the benefit of foreknowledge." It made me smile, and the line has stuck with me since I first finished the story. I love how even though Giles is the main character there still is enough Spuffy in it, more than I originaly thought was going to be in it. Its very original as well and now one can write as good as you do!

I hope you continue to write fics even when your done with A Symphony of Echoes
Brunettepet chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
This was an excellent foray into Giles' psyche. I enjoyed the evolution of his almost clinical observation of William as he learned more about the boy. The attention to detail enriched the story, and I got a real sense of the different settings. This was an emotionally satisfying piece. I especially loved William's "Tell her it doesn't sting any longer." That line cause my throat to tighten. Nice job.
Dark Gotham chapter 5 . 5/11/2005
Wow, this is rather good. I like how it ended.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2