Reviews for Change Partners
A for Antechinus chapter 49 . 2/21/2008
hey well that was intresting fic, not quite my fav but quite intresting and i am glad that it worked it out in the end. cheers
A for Antechinus chapter 28 . 2/20/2008
m thats intresting but thats all your getting out of me for now as i am to tired to think, but anyways how about i read about ten chapters then review so you won't get sick of me reviewing a story that has been finished for over a year. oh yes brainwave, it must be your writing coz the pairs you make really work, I am in love ( well prehaps Di and Nikki win but it does work) anyways cheers A for Antechinus.
A for Antechinus chapter 27 . 2/19/2008
"I'll get a takeaway" lol I love it. yep quite enjoying this story, yet will have to stop here for now and continue abit later as i have things that need to be done. cheers anyways.
A for Antechinus chapter 10 . 2/18/2008
hey i was going to review last chapter but read this chapter, m wonder who will end up getting together (he he i think i can guess). well liking this story so far will keep reading.
A for Antechinus chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
hey thanks for this story so far, not sure if i like it as i really really dislike Gabriel with a passion (don't most people) anyway when i have a bit more time i will finish this story. so it is good so far. thanks.
Gem6 chapter 49 . 4/2/2006
Aw really sweet!

Chelsee6 chapter 49 . 3/28/2006
i'm pretty sure that's the longest fic on the site so far, congrats. lovely story even if you did leave us hanging and hanging...and hanging. :D
FaireyGirlC chapter 49 . 3/27/2006
Aw (sounds vaguely familliar) I loved it, it's really sweet and aw baby. I'm glad Sam and Abi are back together and well lucky Benjamin, growing up in a house full of women, he'll make someone a happy husband someday.
strange1 chapter 49 . 3/27/2006
sweet ending. wrapped it all up very nicely. i do so love a happy ending. feel free to write more! look forward to it.
strange1 chapter 48 . 3/27/2006
wow! amazing. that's all i can think of. i was wondering if abi was going to come around. can't wait for more.
Chelsee6 chapter 48 . 3/25/2006
he he he, great finish...if thats the finish? but it was a great ending for that chapter :) i hope the baby doesn't look anything like gabriel. urgh! can't wait for the next chap.
Gem6 chapter 48 . 3/23/2006
Aw brilliant!

Looking forwards to some more!

Stacey Ellen chapter 48 . 3/21/2006
This is a great chapter, i hope sam gets to the hospital in time.
strange1 chapter 47 . 3/13/2006
wow! abi shows up. sheeglah goes in labor. and now sam at gun point? man, evil doesn't describe it. but i love it! can't wait for more.
Gem6 chapter 47 . 3/7/2006
Oh no!

Great chapter!

Looking forwards to some more soon!