Reviews for Warrior's Strength, Child's Innocence
Kokaibetsuni chapter 1 . 3/10
Are you going to write a sequel for this story I needs to know
Kittens Kat chapter 22 . 2/19
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
pikachucat chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
You have a very good story line but you're making a few mistakes. like how fast everthing is going. slow down the timeline and detail the plot more. and you're making it far too easy for naruto to meet his friends and train to become stronger. Its good enough right now but please remedy these mistakes or try to avoid making them in the future.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/26/2014
Nice fanfic yo
your a good writer
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Good my ass, go to hell you canon lover.
Tirananniel chapter 3 . 5/26/2013
Lol, everytime a chappy is done I clap, for some reason. And my house is empty, so when my dad walked in and I was clapping he walked really slowly back outside. Anyways, I love your story, especially the locket thing and having Haku with a demon. Yay! Keep writing! Plezzzzz!
Alara Phoenix chapter 22 . 5/16/2013
Naawwww... It's finished... :( Hmmmmmmmm... kay, the only one thing that really annoyed me in this story was when Naruto used the Uchiha blade in his mouth. I was just like, NO. HE'S NOT ZORO! STOP! So I then proceeded to pretend in never happened. Actually, now that I think about it there was another part of this story that had me cringing but I seem to have successfully forgotten what it was. But anyway! Apart from those two things this story was awesome and I really enjoyed reading it! I was curious as to if there was a sequel though? Your comment at the end ('That wraps up book one!') suggested there was another and I did check on your profile but I couldn't see anything like one...? But yeah, great story and thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Umm... How the hell did Naruto ovearhear about an assasination attempt?
onlytoask chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Story sounds good, writing's bad. I'll read the next chapter to get a definite feel for it. Hopefully the writing improves.
PantherQueen36 chapter 22 . 1/12/2013
Love the story!
AJ27 chapter 4 . 12/20/2012
garraracoon
jtcr chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Very good, work on your grammar
Guest chapter 2 . 7/4/2012
I have to say, the beginning of this story is really bad. I have a feeling what you were doing when you wrote this was trying to rush through the beginning to get to whatever epic storyline you had planned (and judging by the number of reviews, it probably will get better the farther into the story I get). The only reason I would continue to read this is based on the number of reviews alone- you don't get 599 reviews with the type of writing I just read in this chapter. Anyway, I'm not trying to be overly rude or anything- I just mean to say that you should really consider rewriting this particular chapter.

Things like this:

"I think I had managed to walk through half of the territory of Fire Country. I think I need to find a place to stay if ever I encounter some of the guards the old man sent to retrieve me." Said Naruto as he got up to find a small burrow to sleep for the night. He had managed to find one and went in. When he got in he never expected to find little wolf pups sleeping in the den.

-are REALLY bad. It feels like something you'd hear on a show for little kids. Like Dora or something- minus the talking to the audience. The wolves randomly giving him a scroll was pretty bad too. That kind of thing just doesn't happen without a reason, and there doesn't seem to be one at all.

Kakashi seems a bit OC- is that on purpose? It seems like this was written really fast with whatever came to your mind at the time. There aren't really any differences between the characters; like they're all the same people, but with different bodies.

Then again, this WAS written 7 years ago and finished 4 years ago. I bet you've improved since then. Anyway, I like the idea of the story, and a person doesn't get 599 reviews for nothing (unless someone went and spammed the reviews and it never got deleted), so I want to see where the story goes.

I also want to point out that I'm not one to give compliments often- if at all- and I'm more used to giving criticisms. So I hope you don't take offense to anything I wrote (like a lot of people would and do).
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012