Reviews for Warrior's Strength, Child's Innocence
loveprass chapter 4 . 2/5
OK since you didn't make this a NaruHaku fic can you please make one like that. Fem Haku of course, I like Yaoi, but only to a degree. I love fem Haku more than anything.
I really like the story but I like the shonen jump style titles better:)
shiningstarslove chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
flame awspine for naruto
D-advocate chapter 22 . 9/22/2016
Great piece, really loved it
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2016
Gaara's summon sand sharks
Haku's summon ice sharks
Reader 243721 chapter 1 . 8/18/2016
Very good m9 im looking forward to reading you're fanfics
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 11 . 7/29/2016
while the over all plot is good I cannot continue to read. your continual use of calling someone gay/fag as an insult is not cool and I can no longer tolerate it. thank you for sharing your story even if I can't continue it.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
All these stories start the same! Grrr!
pupstarstar chapter 2 . 6/30/2016
a bit fast paced
Guest chapter 4 . 6/23/2016
I like the story so far but it doesn't seem to flow right, yet. It seems more like your are making a time line and just listing events rather than making a plot line.
kiddemprezz chapter 12 . 6/3/2016
awesome idea for a plot, bad pacing for the story. also try not to have the characters spilling everything they are about to do to their enemy, it's kinda ridiculous
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 5/17/2016
Little Naruto is very ambitious. Hiashi was surprisingly nice here, I hope he stays that way... Thanks for the chapter, I very much appreciate all the work that goes into writing a story.
Corevi chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
i think you meant the 'Hiraishin no jutsu' instead of shunshin
Guest chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
great book
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
What if a 5 year old naruto hinata sasuke that is secret a girl leaving the village for a better life