Reviews for Warrior's Strength, Child's Innocence
E.Richtofen chapter 22 . 8/12
Is there a sequel? The ending was very wide open. As for the plot it was great, it would be awesome to see Sasuke new change in behavior and Lee's progress after the timeskip. Not to mention several scenes of Naruto and co arriving at their destination during the timeskip. Please, tell me that there is a sequel.
E.Richtofen chapter 19 . 8/12
Hiroshi has become one of my instant favorites, since the chunnin exams, he is both hilarious and cunning. He was the perfect replacer for Naruto in Team 7, but yet he is not a clone of Naruto. Definitely a good OC, but not as developed (his backstory, goals, ambitions), weren't hit too much, but that might because he is more of a side-character.
E.Richtofen chapter 14 . 8/12
What really jumped out on me, is the possibility of Naruto looking into finding a way for Lee to use chakra, I hope it happens. Lee deserves it, and with his determination and even a basic level knowledge of jutsus I bet he could improve his overall taijutsu.
E.Richtofen chapter 13 . 8/12
I'm glad that you started adding the english names near the jutsus, since I'm unfamiliar with the japanese counterparts. It's pretty cool that Naruto, Haku, and Gaara will be partly training team 7 at least for the mission this particular mission. Crazy that no-one ever though to address Sasuke psychologically, at least his character is developing is not developing into a single-minded (Itachi-obsessed) emo.
E.Richtofen chapter 7 . 8/12
Yay, NaruHina pairing, to be honest, I was not expecting a pairing. It was just an added bonus to an already awesome story. Though, I'm a bit happy this fanfic in particular is falling more towards the adventure side than romantic, because it feels more like an epic about Naruto, Haku, and Gaara.
E.Richtofen chapter 4 . 8/12
I would be definitely okay with the idea of Naruto, Haku, and Gaara having a sibling relationship, rather than Naruto and Haku having a romantic one. They all share a common background and understand each other well enough, that I think it would be a better option. Also, the story so far is pretty good. I always enjoyed stories where Naruto leaves the leaf and is trained by people (outside of leaf influences), though I did expect Jiraiya sooner or later.
E.Richtofen chapter 2 . 8/11
I don't know why, but Haku having a jinchuriki feels right. It's also cool that these three would be traveling together and the fact that Gaara's seal came up, but I think what really is cool, is the fact that this story attempts to use the fact from canon like the akatsuki, how Kakashi knows about Naruto's father, and it made the some adults in the leaf sad of Naruto's departure because they knew of his legacy or his importance in the village.
E.Richtofen chapter 1 . 8/11
Awesome start, and the fact that before he left he at least found one more person who didn't hate him, made the beginning that much sweeter.
blacklightning1 chapter 4 . 6/16
The shunshin and the hiraishin are completely different... shunshin means body flicker, the hiraishin is the flying thunder god technique which is a space time ninjutsu that as far as I know only Tobirama and Minato knew how to use.
loveprass chapter 4 . 2/5
OK since you didn't make this a NaruHaku fic can you please make one like that. Fem Haku of course, I like Yaoi, but only to a degree. I love fem Haku more than anything.
I really like the story but I like the shonen jump style titles better:)
shiningstarslove chapter 3 . 10/17/2016
flame awspine for naruto
D-advocate chapter 22 . 9/22/2016
Great piece, really loved it
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2016