Reviews for Warrior's Strength, Child's Innocence
lisa.francis.96780 chapter 11 . 7h
while the over all plot is good I cannot continue to read. your continual use of calling someone gay/fag as an insult is not cool and I can no longer tolerate it. thank you for sharing your story even if I can't continue it.
Rogue Survivor chapter 1 . 7/3
All these stories start the same! Grrr!
pupstarstar chapter 2 . 6/30
a bit fast paced
I like the story so far but it doesn't seem to flow right, yet. It seems more like your are making a time line and just listing events rather than making a plot line.
kiddemprezz chapter 12 . 6/3
awesome idea for a plot, bad pacing for the story. also try not to have the characters spilling everything they are about to do to their enemy, it's kinda ridiculous
Ameranthian chapter 1 . 5/17
Little Naruto is very ambitious. Hiashi was surprisingly nice here, I hope he stays that way... Thanks for the chapter, I very much appreciate all the work that goes into writing a story.
Corevi chapter 4 . 3/26
i think you meant the 'Hiraishin no jutsu' instead of shunshin
great book
What if a 5 year old naruto hinata sasuke that is secret a girl leaving the village for a better life
Bartender chapter 5 . 11/12/2015
Ridiculous
Guest chapter 3 . 7/30/2015
This story sucks ur grammar is terrible
Kokaibetsuni chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
Are you going to write a sequel for this story I needs to know
Kittens Kat chapter 22 . 2/19/2015
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORY! THANK YOU!
pikachucat chapter 22 . 11/22/2014
awesome
Guest chapter 5 . 9/23/2014
You have a very good story line but you're making a few mistakes. like how fast everthing is going. slow down the timeline and detail the plot more. and you're making it far too easy for naruto to meet his friends and train to become stronger. Its good enough right now but please remedy these mistakes or try to avoid making them in the future.