Reviews for It Takes Two Idiots
xAnonx chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
I totally see how 11 is connected to the fic.

Heh, I love that Darres refuses on principle to do anything that Jill and Krai think he'll do.

Good job!
Morrigain chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
Alias Adrianna chapter 1 . 9/26/2005
An interesting fic, but out of curiosity, how far have you gotten in the story (Vampire Game)? According to what I've read in the series, Yujinn IS related to Phelios.
Meiri Doll chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
GOOD FIC! i love it
WolfBane2 chapter 1 . 8/21/2005
Ah, Krai and Jill. Without those two the castle of Pheliosta would be far more quiet, but much less entertaining. I liked it, it was a good little ficlet, it did its job. (gives author a gold star)
VampireGameLuver chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
i like it that last comment in the story that darres isnt THAT attracted to yujinn would mean darres is attreacted to yujinn which i highly doubt
Daidaiiro-chan chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Heh.. I like. ;) You stayed in present tense the entire time, for which I am extremely grateful. Tense changes are evil and annoying (Is there even a difference?). Anyway, cute little fic-thingy.
QuickSilver5 chapter 1 . 5/20/2005
*Snickers* Fun little fic.

I love Yujinn/Darres! It's so cute, and it's practically cannon!
Cairnsy chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
Would you believe that I've been patiently waiting for this to pop up on your journal? I am such a dork _. I thought this was very, very cute - Darres thoughts make a whole lot of sense as well as bringing just the right amount of humour. The Krai and Jill comments are especially funny, and I can just see Darres not making a move just to spite them. Thank you so much, it was a lovely fic, and you incoperated the number 11 in so well :p It's pieces like this that remind me why I like the pairing so much.
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Cute as always, Misura-chan! _ I've always loved reading your works, and they're so plentiful! _ I love the way you have Darres in denial even though we all _know_ its true what Jill and Krai says. Lol. Keep up the good work!