Reviews for Morning Afters
ladybrin chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
teehee- this was a good one- and i just love scott in this-
Rose Gilmore chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
:D So great, I read this a while ago and I never reviewed, I love it!
thesagaciousowl chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
great story.

btw, jean has green eyes... xD though she has brow at the movie x/

i still want to know how she finished the night without her bra. xD kidding, good story!

salut,

maia
Telepathic Angel chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Very very cute! I love Jean and Scott 'getting together' fics! Cause Jott is the best! This fic was great, funny and romantic at the same time...something very hard to achieve! Hope you write many more JOtt stories! Jott 4 eva and eva and eva Amen!
Helen chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Nice fic!
Lasae Abyss chapter 1 . 5/15/2005
Hey girlie!

Lovely chapter (got sidetracked looking for your GW fic, but twas good distraction). Like 'he’d learned to make allowances for color or he wouldn’t be able to drive' crack. Highly amusing ;)

lasae

Anou, thanks for all your reviews. Was astounded when I checked my email. Almost fainted O.O
Mark C chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Now that is one way to start a relationship. The good thing is that they never went to far in the state they were. Because of that Scott let Jean know how he felt about her and Jean finally acknowledged that she liked Scott. Many lessons were learned from this experience and know they can have the relationship that was meant to be.
Diaz F chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Aw, that was nice and funny! I always love a story of romance with a humour in it. Totally enjoyable!
Iceglitter chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
hater hangovers, Love this fanfic!
jott luuuuuuuuuver chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
What a cute story... You totally rock at jott stories.. Are you gonna right more... Or a sequel.. Because you HAVE TO! Later
41eugoR chapter 1 . 5/12/2005