Reviews for United in Battle
luckywolf968 chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
lol you go girl, i love the stick it where the sun dont shine comment
NarcissistAnachronistic chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Its a really good idea and everything but theirs just so many characters that i cant keep up
Salene the WolfCat chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
I loved this! It was awesome!
mishap chapter 17 . 7/25/2010
I liked this story a lot except for one thing...nothing changed whatsoever. It was just episode 1 with extra people. I am sorry if I am coming off as too harsh, but it is really a pet peeve of mine that when you introduce new variables into the story that the story should change and diverge from canon otherwise what's the point?

I mean with the obvious distrust of Palpatine by half the people she had come to know and trust should Amidala been quite so eager to call for the no confidence vote? Or maybe Sesshoumaru or Inuyasha leaning on Watto to get Shmi free or Miroku charming someone into it or suckering someone into a bet of his own for the money to buy her. There were a lot of places I kept waiting for one of the characters to step forward and do something, but it never happened.

I can't really see the characters that you chose to use being the type of people to just stand around and follow others (especially Sesshoumaru). I would have liked to see them use their special abilities a bit more too.

I really did like the story on the whole it was well written, well plotted and wonder of wonders you can actually spell. Please keep up the great work and take this as the constructive criticism that it is meant to be.

BTW- I wouldn't mind seeing this rewritten or continued.
inudigifan201 chapter 17 . 5/9/2009
awsome story, i loved the whole thing. you were brilyant. excuse my spelling. this was the best thing i have read in a long time. i have always loved star wars and just resantly i have begun to really enjoy anime. long story short, bad summer. anyway, i love it and i would love to see a #2, maybe this time with something disney or star trek, i don't know your story. i would also like to know if tori and sesshomaru have a kid er not. wouldn't be cool if this became a moive? i think it would. well i gatta jet, awsome story!
Lakotsu chapter 16 . 3/6/2009
Hello. I would like to say thank you for coming up with the brilliant idea for mixing all of these amazing stories. I have read a good deal of your work and love it! Chapter 16 in United in Battle, I have read it several times and the one posted at the moment is much shorter than the one I read before. If you don't mind, may I ask what happened? I was wondering when you would continue Pirates of the Caribbean: Journey of Friends, and the Realms of Middle Earth. I hope you get this in good health. Again, thank you for creating this.

Lakotsu
luckydarkpage chapter 17 . 8/19/2008
i liked this story... i read lupins true love and lupins true love returns... and i loved them both... so i decided to read this one as well... and i gotta say i liked this one just as much cant wait...later!
LadyElera chapter 8 . 10/3/2007
YIPE! I SO LOVE THIS STORY IVE BEEN READING IT OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
darkcelestial20 chapter 17 . 2/23/2007
it's been a blast. and i look forward to reading more.
You Light The Sky chapter 7 . 2/6/2007
YAY IM BACK!

Ahem: I really liked how the guys were betting on Tori when she as mad at Inuyasha. She keeps calling him names and stuff too as well as kissing Sesshomaru to get him mad.

Also, it was interesting to see Sesshomaru get jealous of Anakin just because he called TOri and Padme angels. That is so cute of Anakin!

I loved how Koga was randomly there and how Sesshomaru tried to beat him up because he put Rin in danger. LOL

WEll another review will come up tomorrow! By!
darkcelestial20 chapter 16 . 1/11/2007
sad to see the ending of this journey. will anything that happened here affect LTLR or LTL? especially the final part where tori has info of what happened during the final battle?
LadyElera chapter 9 . 1/11/2007
I love it! It's really great! I will come back later, when my dad quits telling me to get off the computer so he can go one his Star Trek site thing. He's a nerd about that. But...anyway, I love your story and I will come back later to read the rest!
You Light The Sky chapter 5 . 1/11/2007
ARGH! I forgot to read this chapter!

O things are gettign interesting! Everyone is waiting out the storm for their friends! It was funnyt when Ayme threatened Kagome though. And when the officers thought Tori was with peopl most likely to kill her

Ok, next review is next month! hope you're doing fine with your exams!
LadyElera chapter 2 . 1/10/2007
I love it! Please update as soon as you can!

-Priestessofsorrow

Ja Ne!
You Light The Sky chapter 6 . 1/10/2007
Aw... romance! I can't wait for Kaogme to come in! And also, YAY for Remus for getting a girl named Veronica!

AWESOME BATTLE sequences!

Oh and thank you for the replies! I will check out your C2... asap... when I have time... yeah...

Sorry for the later review! I was studying for final exams, I'll give you another review next month in Febuary.. it's just so busy with my exams.

Just got to remmeber, im on chapter 7... chapter 7...

lol Bye