Reviews for The Break of Dawn
Toni Landin chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
I so enjoy how you write with such an endearing and tender tone...and are able to show the "enthusiasm" with such love.
LynneBailey chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Loved it Ashley...especially the enthusiasm scene...WOW now I need to go take a cold shower. Great job on this and I hope to read many more of your fanfics...thanks for sharing.
JulieE1976 chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Love this continuation of "One Touch Of Nature"!
Gemma chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
A very sensual passage. It is nice to read some text about sensuality in pregnant women. In fact I read that making love while being pregnant is good for relaxing. I enjoyed reading it. A good depiction of our beloved passionate couple.
Liz86000 chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Great GREAT GREEAT fic! Sully & Michaela are so sweet... And I could totally see Sully so excited about the baby that he couldn't sleep, & Michaela feeling much more free, not having to think about if this time she was gonna be pregnant.

Really great fic!
Maritza chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
Hey! Didn't anyone else read this? This was great if you don't mind a little R-rated moment between a very loving and sensual, passionate couple. I also liked the little teasing of Micheala. It was rare to see the character on the show to show some fun side and for Sully as well. Perhaps you can write a story around them being playful.