Reviews for The Heart in Reverse
xxnarufanxx chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
awesome!
centralperks chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
This was simply amazing..great job. I want to cry! I'm going to cry.
rawriloveyou chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
It was really different, loved it. It was nice that you never really found out whose point of view it was from too.
echoing noise chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
is it from Ginny's perspective? it's really great and well-done. I love it.
Dipi chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
it was so sad and so touching.
Myownee chapter 1 . 1/12/2006
I don't really understand the significance of the title to the story, but it was a good fic. It was very sad that Harry lost all his marbles and Ron and Hermione's dedication to finding and helping their friend was very touching. It didn't make me cry though... _
CammyTCS chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
*thumbs up* great writing.
NZ-Juxtapose chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Intrigued, I wonder what happened to him, where he went. Hm...
Mrs. Lemondrop chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I have NEVER seen a fic like this. There are so many things about it that I like. First of all, no errors. Props for that one. Second, the speaker stays anonymous. That adds mystery and is incredibly impressive. Third, the plot is very likely. Harry IS linked to Voldemort, so what would happen when that's broken? Also, Hermione and Ron would never give up on him, you're right. I know it says to critique, but I can't think of anything to critique. Wonderful job, keep it up!
SunnyRea chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
I swear I am going to cry. I don't know how you do it. It must be pure talent because it is just so slight and carefully planned how you bring it out. I just want to cry.