Reviews for Forsaken by the Gods
Gwen chapter 1 . 5/28/2004
this is a great piece of work it has all kinds of detail and urgancey i want to see more of this please
isis chapter 1 . 9/9/2003
this story was done very well
Ginger chapter 13 . 4/1/2002
That was an awesome story! Great job! I really enjoyed reading it!

You said you want to write an episode you'd enjoy watching and I would definitely enjoy watching this one.

I like the ideas of all the foreign god and such. Adds a lil spice lol

So whens your next YH story coming out? lol Keep up the good work!

-Ginger-
Ginger chapter 12 . 4/1/2002
It cant be too late, It cant be too late, It cant be too late...right? Oh wow the suspense is killing me! Well off to the next chapter!
Ginger chapter 11 . 4/1/2002
:::::::::snickers in delight:::::::::

MORE CHAPTERS! whoohoo! Actually the summary says its finished Lucky me!

Well good chapter!

:::hops into chapter 12:::
Smenzer chapter 13 . 3/21/2002
That was a great story! I'm glad that Hercules saved the Golden Hinds. Great writing! And no wonder that song seemed a bit familar: adding it was a great idea!
Jel chapter 13 . 3/21/2002
*eeps* Gah! It's done! Awww, anan, i love you too! thank you for beating up hercherc for me. you're so awesome! i'll... i'll do something nice for you, kay? awww! *hugs ares* hehe. talking to the moon. herc talks to the moon too much. and iolaus was just terribly iolaus and awesome. dude, the story was just awesome! yippy! *hugs* takey carey, deary.
Jel chapter 12 . 3/19/2002
*dies* RUFF! YES! *huggles ruff* ruff rocks! hehe. okay. awwww, hercy. *pats herc on the head* and iolie! *hugs iolaus* poor guy. yay! i'm so glad you updated! woohoo! *throws kora party* uoy evol i! (not that again! lol) takey care.
jel chapter 11 . 2/4/2002
yaaaaay! *throws kora party* great stuff! and, yeah. i feel just a teesny bit happier now. :) awesomeness. keep going! take care.
Pinache chapter 10 . 2/2/2002
Wonderful story, please continue. You have a truly interesting plot going, and I'd love to see where you take it.
Ginger chapter 10 . 1/22/2002
So he sees victory huh? This was great! I got so excited when I noticed there was THREE new chapters since I've been ehre last, I must admit I've been on and off and everywhere but now I have midterms and am desperately in a much needed break from studying so your story just about made my day! Keep up the good work darling!

Ash
Ginger chapter 8 . 1/22/2002
:::KICKS HERSELF FOR NOT NOTICING UPDATES EARLIER::: You know sometimes I'm jsut too blonde too explain, this is another amazing chapter, well onto chapter 9 I'll save my most blabbing for the other two chapters...lucky you huh
jel chapter 10 . 1/15/2002
*grins* That's it. I'm just grinning and enjoying. *is still grinning*
Jel chapter 9 . 1/5/2002
NO! Don't stop! I have to read what's next. Cuz I sorta know what's gonna happen, but I wanna read it! So write it! Evol uoy. Take care.
Jel chapter 8 . 12/28/2001
YAAAAAAAAAY! *throws yh/kora party* You're writing this again! You're writing this again! I'm SO happy you're writing this again! *sends a thank-you card to the people that made the lotr soundtrack* Ang, you rock. Haha, Nauticus went bye-bye. Oooh, well. You hafta write more! :) Take care.