Reviews for Kim Possible: Retirement
CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
An encapsulated truism for every generation.

Thank you for presenting it through the escapades of Kim and Ron.

only-looking chapter 2 . 3/5/2014
This is just a perfect deconstruction of the entire KP concept. It explains *everything*. The scary part (or maybe just the best part) is that I can totally see this happening.

Also, gotta love Dr. Kodos and Lady Kali. And Kali's outfit...
SHADO Commander chapter 2 . 9/8/2010
I just wanted to say that I loved this premise. It does a great job of turning the oddball silliness of the KP universe on its head just enough that it almost makes sense... plus it makes Senor Senior Sr's ramblings about the rules of villainy even funnier.

The best part, though, was the image of Kim as Lady Kali and Ron as Dr. Kodos... of course they'd take the Shego, Drakken roles. Well done.
Jesse Lee chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Boo-yah! I can't remember who said it, but, "All an organization is, is the shadow of one man."
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 2 . 11/20/2007
Some definite food for thought, I gotta say...though I personally think it would have been interesting to have Shego and Drakken be a predecessor pair to Kim and Ron. You the world from lunatics, get presented with the truth and take up the "villainous" mantle for Team Possible to enter the field.

Still...this was completely made of awesome:D
Sharksbean chapter 2 . 6/6/2007
hm very interesting idea (though hard to believe lol), and not a bad story either. the only way that it would fit in with the series though is if you edited out all the clips showing the bad guys' side of things lol! great story will probably read some more of your work later on.

PS. I'm guessing this is one those "what if" senarios huh?
The Wise Duck chapter 2 . 12/14/2006
You do come up with some of the most different and/or thoughtful concepts. At times, this one almost took too much thought (excuse me, I’m tired). But creativity is the name of the game and that we can always count on at least under your name.

But . . . Beatrice? . . . No, I don’t think so.

The Wise Duck
Alex-Papa Storytime-Markov chapter 2 . 11/2/2006
An interesting premise and well written as usual.

The Riverboat Cap'n chapter 2 . 8/8/2006
It's a great story, & a helluva way to say a goodbye that a lot of people weren't ready to the time (The fact that the movie was only announced as the series finale a week before airing {IIRC} certainly didn't help matters.)
Jason Barnett chapter 1 . 10/9/2005
I've never been big on stories that ignore the basis of the show. Besides, it ignores A Sitch in Time where Shego took over the world.
Porphyria-Kris chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
I REALLY loved this premise... it explains away the ineptitude of the villains and the feeling that you get that deep down they don't really WANT to see their opponents hurt and might even protect them if worse comes to worse.

All the while some real good is actually done.

And Kim and Ron taking on the role of bad guys... too priceless. I always thought Ron and Drakken were more similar, personality-wise, than a lot of people would admit... same with Shego and Kim (though not quite as much). So team Possible taking on the mantle of fake evil... it's just too priceless. I kind of want to see more of their faux-evil exploits. *grin*
Backroads chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
*applause* Okay, this is seriously twisted! But I love it! Exceptionally clever, humorous in a rather dry way. I just love the end with the news broadcast. Priceless. And their reactions were great. Maybe not exceptionally realistic, as someone else pointed out, I noticed, but entertaining and very appropriate for this story! YOu are a genius!
Jamie-McFly chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
ah! Wierd! Very strange! But I'll continue
Sunbitten chapter 2 . 5/13/2005
Gotta have the wild, passionate love. *wink*

Anyway, this was just cute! Very clever.
Sunbitten chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
Beatrice. *giggle* Now that is priceless. I love the whole tongue-in-cheek bit of this first chapter!