Reviews for Stranger
scarlet dreamer chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
so beautifully tragic i believe you hit the nail on the head with sonja's pov very accurate
SublimelyRiduclous chapter 1 . 6/3/2005
Very good. I like how you used the character's point of view in this.
Areie chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
OMG...I don't normally get all emotional when reading fiction, but...I'm crying. You write spookily well. I started crying when you talked about Lucian getting tortured, because I feel so sorry for him...he didn't derserve what he got, and neither did Sonja. You write Sonja incredibly well (I'll now stop gushing.). I can't wait to see Underworld 2 in December, or to find another fic as good as this...

rock
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Not bad. I like this little story.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
beautiful!

a perfect sonja vignette!

i think this piece gives me the perfect opportunity to invite u to read my Viktor Vignette called The Perfect Doll...it was inspired by your vignettes and does the same thing: tells the L/S story from a different POV.

Once more, this was wonderful! a notch above your usual ficlets but i think that is because i love sonja so much as a character...though i might request a more in depth analysis of her feelings about the child...afterall its not everyday you are the mother of a new species and on top of that! she's a first time mom, imagine that! Its a double whammy.

I remain, as always, your biggest fan. keep 'em coming babe!