Reviews for Love Is a Fickle Thing
alysha.a.kent chapter 23 . 7/22/2012
i LOVED IT! omg great story!
Dark Kora chapter 23 . 11/24/2011
Oh my gosh i never expected Naraku to do that but i did expect him to look like Inuyasha and wow what a story on this one... especially with Kagome being confused and hurt but in all actualality it was Inuyasha getting hurt in the end
EspadaNumber13 chapter 23 . 7/17/2011
Faved! :D 50th person yays!
EspadaNumber13 chapter 10 . 7/17/2011
such a cool fight scene! :D
emma-loves-m chapter 6 . 6/17/2011
hahaha, i really love kouga and inuyasha in this chapter a lotof times when i read fanfics the authors tend to make them say and do things way out fo character, or it just doesn't really seem like them, but this was so funny, and i can see them acting exactly like tht in the real anime lol 3
Kimmy ko chan chapter 7 . 1/28/2011
""What did I do?" I moaned." (notice the "I") sense when is this a first person POV? story. I love it! XD the story line is incredible!
i chapter 23 . 12/3/2010
oh em gee! im soooooo sorry i called you a bitch! keep writing! :p
inuyashababe222 chapter 13 . 12/3/2010
u bitch! kouxkag luver!
inuyashababe222 chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
wait r u an inuxkag fan or a kouxkag fan?
KikiaKasuke chapter 23 . 7/17/2010
You made a really great plot line and I admire that. Good job!
Black Light Brightness chapter 23 . 7/18/2009
OK i just realized something REALY FREAKING STUPID! i wanted to read a Kou/Kag fic cause i've been on an Inu/Kag streak for a while... i got to the end of this story and THEN realised that it's Inu/Kag! *sigh* Oh well.

GREAT STORY! _ personaly i think it should have been longer. i know this could sound wierd but i was hoping for Naraku to fool Kagome at the hotsprings. i knew it was him before then but i still think it could have been cool! i have no issues with the story as it is now. i'm just saying what another outcome could have been. (it's odd though because recently i started planning for an inuyasha fic where naraku transforms ino inuyasha :P thats kind of cool _)

GREAT JOB!

-Keep Writing

-Black Light
blackgoddess123 chapter 3 . 4/8/2009
what do u mean the shit will hit the fan i dont get it
piana chapter 23 . 7/24/2008
Excellent! I really enjoyed reading this story! It was so good, I finished in like 2 hours cause I couldn't come to a good stopping point. I was on the edge with each chapter, I was feeling so sorry for Inuyasha, I knew it was Naraku using his dirty little shape shifting technique again. Thank goodness she picked Inuyasha! I love them together, I like Koga but I like Inu/Kag pairings better! Great job!
Kiera chapter 23 . 7/17/2008
-Tears up- Wow. I really love your writing. This is wonderful. Thankyou so much for this. I only wish Inu said I love you to make it that much more oh well. THANKYOU FOR WRITING THIS FANFICTION! YOU ROCK.
Kiera chapter 21 . 7/17/2008
You know, her friends always annoyed me. Way more tollerable now!