Reviews for Surrender
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Absolutely beautiful!

Congratulations for a great piece!:)
ibelieveintruelove chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
I loved it! The whole story was beautifully written, and the wedding was so gorgeous, it made me want to cry! And what language is the wedding ceremony written in - did you create that yourself? Cause it's awesome! lol You did an excellent job on this story, nice work!
Emihly chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
That was wonderful!
HC0 chapter 5 . 12/22/2006
"the language: Yes, I am a big huge dork. Why do you ask?"

You're not a dork; I wrote a wedding fic myself in which I took parts of the Jewish wedding ceremony and scrambled the sounds.

Excellent fic! And it helped me throught the school day; this time, in every daydrem that I had, Anakin kept coming in and proposing to me...
orliNkeira chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
bloody well done! loved that poignant one-liner at the end. really good. simple but very meaningful. keep it up!
FromHeart2Mind chapter 5 . 10/3/2005
Oh sweet peaceful joy. I loved it and the poem at the begining was just great. Vey good job.
Hieiko chapter 5 . 9/5/2005
Very romantic and touching, yet tragic in a way, knowing what's going to happen in the future.
modernxxmyth chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
omg that last chapter was AMAZING. job well done.
Dirbatua chapter 5 . 6/13/2005
good story
Scarlett Wren chapter 5 . 6/10/2005
Wow. I really don't know what to say here. That is the best way I have ever seen that 'missing' part of EpII written. It makes so much sense, that way. It was perfect, really. Beautifully written. Thank you for sharing that here.
Emerald Green Queen chapter 5 . 5/28/2005
I just found you story 'Surrender' and I really enjoyed it. Though it's my opinion that it wouldn't have taken much for Anakin and Padme to decide to marry after the out-break of the Clone War on Geonosis, I still thought your story was believable and well-written.

Also - I laughed at Dorme and Typho getting together. I always have that thought run through my head, whenever I watch AOTC, and Dorme says "he'll be safe with me".
Sanbr Kiind chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
You're very good at writing for Yoda! And your romantic scenes...Lucas should have hired you to write Padme and Anakin's dialogue in the prequels! And I agree about Alicia: she is excellent!
ABFG chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Judging from the reviews I have read of I, Lucas could have really used you to write dialog. Maybe next time
liz chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
Lovely wedding chapter. I hope you write more stories.
Trinity Day chapter 5 . 5/16/2005
The wedding ceremony was great (but then I was hardly expecting anything less). You managed the fine line between incredibly sweet without tipping over into saccharine. Probably this was managed by the fact that it was more than mere sweetness, there was actual substance behind the ceremony, a seriousness that's lacking from too many wedding depictions. I'll take this opportunity to say, once again, what a wonderful story this was. Great job!