Reviews for Onegai Twins Revisited
Anito Works chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
Thats sweet but the proposal was rushed. It could have been separated by at least 3 more chapters that involves the new gil pushing their relationships
Anime-StarWars-fan-zach chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Great story! I absolutely loved this. It sure was sweet, and it was something I needed to read to brighten up my day a little. Great job! Keep up the great work. I'd love to see this continued, if possible, perhaps with future chapters being insights into the daily life of the newlyweds. You sure seem to have captured the characters perfectly, so you'd be able to do that easily.

Once again, great job! Good luck with future works!
Monochromatic Stains chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
Very good.
CZeke chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Hold it hold it HOLD IT. Akane is Miina's sister. Akane is also Maiku's cousin. That makes Miina and Maiku cousins.

And this doesn't BOTHER them? They don't even mention it! Cousin marriage may be legal in Japan, but it's surely not just ignored. And remember, Maiku is half gaijin.

In all other respects, this was a good Twins story with excellent characterization. But the cousin thing is a huge elephant in the room.
q1120790 chapter 1 . 6/13/2005
Okay, as promised, I reviewed (almost) all the fic- the ones about anime that I actually knew- Sorry, I'm kind of anime retarded that way I guess.

Anywho, since it was a big favour...Aw who am I kigging! Well done! Kudos to you (i don't exactly know ehat kudos are exactly, but they must be good!)

It was nice to actually see an Onegai Twins fic,and the dynamic between the characters are spot on as ususal. You must be psychic or something -

And it true tradtition of the first Onegai Sensai series, Miina and Maiku got engaged(although just getting them together was probably the original intention, but I AM evil, so I read stuff into everything!)! Aw, cuteness.

Maybe you should try fics that are several chapters long. Its a great exercise in letting your muses get away with anything- and leting the story write itself. After several chapters it does just that.

ell, keep up the good work. :)