Reviews for Volcano Girls
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
If this is post-Saffron, then Akane makes a LOT of sense:). I think something Ranma could get himself for fun might be electric powers or Wolverine. Ryoga, well Juggernaut with a weak-point being A LOT of needed hits, on a LARGE scale or that one guy who became coated in metal. Seeing as Ukyo has Gambit's power.
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
If you intend to give Ranma a power I suggest Sabertooth, his abilities would suit Ranma perfectly.
Kirinin chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Well, silly - I hadn't put you on my favorite authors list because I hadn't *read* anything you'd *written*... but here goes.

I've never had an especial fondness for the Marvel Universe - except, maybe, for Spiderman. He's always struck me as the coolest hero, because he was really an everyday guy, not from some other planet, and his faults were part of his personality. He always seemed that much more real than his counterparts. So I don't necessarily object to his presence, here.

Best line: "Oh, quit your whining and come here so I can peel your eyes."

Sure. I'll get right on that.

-K
DCWestby chapter 4 . 7/27/2005
you really should continue this story.. Its kinda cool to read.
Dagorwen of Beleriand chapter 4 . 2/26/2005
please please update as soon as possible please?
D-CHAN chapter 4 . 12/14/2001
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE THIS FIC? I'D LOVE TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS BETWEEN RANMA AND AKANE
neko-chama chapter 4 . 9/13/2001
... oooooookkkkkk. This is really quite odd but I could not stop reading it. Such a contradiction is hard to do but, I must say, you did it. Please hurry with more chapters so I can enjoy more of this.
Morden Night chapter 4 . 6/27/2001
CONINUE THIS DAMN IIIIIIIIITTTTTTT! IT NEEDS TO BE WRITEN! LIKE...NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWW! Do IT! Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah,

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah,

Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah, Blah,
Morden Night chapter 4 . 6/13/2001
Sweet now it's getting really good. I really hope you continue this. Also check out my fanfics on if you can find the time I could use some ideas and a bit of pointers on them. I also am writing an X-Men/Ranma crossover.
Morden Night chapter 3 . 6/13/2001
Nice chap three. Where did the recombiator thingy come from? Weren't they all on the roof top? Much shorter than the rest but just as good. Keep writing.
Morden Night chapter 2 . 6/13/2001
Cool I like This story it keeps getting better and better.
Morden Night chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Sweet first chapter. I like how you did this. I'm confused as to what Shampoo's power is but the others a re crystal clear. Hmm well I'll just read the next chapters I'm sure they'll be just as good.
kjerstiborisaurora borealistoo lazy to log in chapter 4 . 4/30/2001
Sakura Okun is spooky. Ryouga is hopelessly lost...again._ Love the Kodachi pieces were she thinks about..er..things.

Lichenstein?

Ooo, I loved the Akane-in-disguise meets Ranma-chan piece!_

Please write more ASAP(as soon as possible)
Azurite chapter 4 . 4/29/2001
Oh wow! Stan Lee and Rumiko Takahashi should get you as an intern! I can actually SEE all of this happening, like comic/manga style! *is inspired to draw Akane as Firestar* Well, I have a couple hundred comics... let's get to work, shall we? *round of thunderous applause* I can't wait to "see" Ranma's face when he figures out who "the angel" is... hehehe... more please! *big stupid grin*

Wow! *giggles madly*