Reviews for Pinball Wizard
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Aww, sweet and simple, just like a FB Yuki/Tohru fic, romance or not, should always be.

Haha! I think she's making at least a little difference and somehow bringing out the best in your brother, too, Yuki, what with her efforts to bring you two together to bond and be the brothers you are again... not that quite sure with Shigure, though. But hey, who knows? People can hide things, after all!

Awesome one shot!
Maidenhair chapter 1 . 12/23/2005
I decided to R and R even though I have no diea what's this is about! Huttah! Smiles!
Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Still works without the song, dearie!

Lovely as ever.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
LOVE IT! YOU SHOULD DO MORE STORIES LIKE THIS! GREAT WORK!
reibunny chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
it's really cool... but it wanders a bit... I think I get it... but it's a little all over the place... it needs a string to tie it together...maybe i'm just spoiled. but anyway if it's supposed to be a one-shot its not so good but if it's a first chapter in a story it's really really really good since it opens a lot of writing style has real talent and you express things well... but yeah.. I've been spoiled by holywood so i sort of spent the story looking for the 'purpose' of it all... you know? Ahh... I dunno what to think... but hey an honest not so great review is better than a bunch of ego stroking... i hope you feel that way. I do. But some people really hate it if people don't fall to their knees in awe.

So yeah. Really awsome writing style but a little bit loose. need to bundle it into a neat package for the audience... at least that's my opinion and the review screen says to be constructive and... uhh yeah...

cool story.