Reviews for BLESSINGS
Meg Fiction chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
Very touching, indeed :)

A small tip from a reader (trying to become a writer)-at times, it seems as though your sentences run on for a while because you put so much information into one, and at times it becomes slightly confusing. I do EXACTLY the same thing, and to attempt at fixing it, while writing I always like to pause and read my little work out loud to myself to see if the writing has some sort of flow to it, or to see if it sounds right. Try it sometime :) it really helps, and it's kind of fun haha.

Good luck to you! This little fic was adorable, it's going straight to my favorites list :D
O f f beat chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
Wah! That was really, really good! Nice kiss scene. :D I really enjoyed the whole thing. Great job!
AstroLatte chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Very cute! I loved it!
fantasy4luvr chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
nice
ReadingWhiz89 chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
Awesome. What more can I say? The characters' personalities are well done, and the story itself is wonderful! Truly a great fic!
alucards lover chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
I LOVED IT VERY CUTE NO SPELLING ERRORS THAT I SAW REALLY A GOOD LITTLE FIC.
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
aw, how cute! that space between leago's murder and the morning vash left DID need filling. nice job. ja ne.
Peiking Ducktress chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
That had no right to be a one shot. It was too freaking WONDERFUL for that! What a great writer you are. I look forward to any future that Trigun may have with you as far as writing fanfiction.
Jen23 chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Though I don't know much about this show, Meryl and Vash sound like wonderful characters. This was very enjoyable to read.

As always, you did a fantastic job here.

This site is very lucky to have your stories on so many animes. Keep them coming, KSF!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Nice fic! Liked Vash's introspection and the character interactions. Some of your sentences seem a little long, but overall you have great grammar and spelling skills. Great job! _
Aine of Knockaine chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
FABULOUS! I'm so glad that you did a Trigun fict! I do have one complaint, though... It's only a oneshot! ;o) Heh'

You were definitely blessed by the creative 'gods'! Artistic skills abound!

Oh' and thank you for the 'Thank You'! It really means a lot!

Aine