Reviews for TAINTED TWILIGHT
gungnirburst chapter 2 . 10/25/2009
Ugh, I loved it. Characterization is great. And it made me squeal.

By the way, the alternate ending, friggin' awesome.
Aiselne Phoenix Nocturnus chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
(Overall review) Jr./Albedo yaoi fics are tough (probably because it’s so darn hard to pit those two argumentative twins together without them declaring civil war). But to this story’s credit, it managed to pull off a relatively believable yaoi segment between the two.

The Song of Nephilim AU was a good setting. Albedo kinda’ captures Jr. like he captured MOMO. Heck, what Albedo does to Jr. almost puts MOMO’s little traumatic experience to shame, doesn’t it? I have to say I liked how Albedo peers into Jr.’s memories. When Albedo did it to MOMO, yes, he was looking for the Y-Data, but the girl’s memories still surfaced. Thus, there’s no reason to think he can’t do the same to Jr.’s memories of Sakura. It was a clever idea on your part.

I was also happy to see Jr. and Albedo were in character throughout their, er, experience. Albedo clearly does it for sadistic pleasure, and Jr.’s not afraid to express his displeasure. Of course, the twins’ feelings eventually get debatable when the kiss gets more intense, but it ends cliff-hanger-ish to keep readers wondering, “did/didn’t they enjoy it?” Truthfully, I prefer the original ending and how it leaves Jr. shaken up. After an experience like that I couldn’t blame him (though the alternate ending was funny in a disturbing little way, hehe).

My only complaint with this story is how the first chapter deters from the second. True, Ch.1 sets the stage very well with an accurate portrayal of the Song of Nephilim gameplay. However, considering this story’s prime focus is Jr./Albedo, having a whole first chapter devoted to “setting the stage” seems excessive. On the other hand, having Ch.1 take so long leaves the readers in utter suspense, waiting with bated breath for when Albedo shows up (maybe that was your intent?). Still, this story could more than easily stand alone as a strong one-shot regarding only Ch.2’s elements and omitting most of, if not all of Ch.1 entirely.

But overall, I enjoyed this story. It’s well written, in character, and is actually one of the more convincing fanfics I’ve read pitting Jr. and Albedo like this.
KitsuneNoThrill chapter 2 . 1/20/2008
hahaha! I love it! Especially the alternate ending! Great job!
milik international chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
this is really excellent. when i first played the game i thought that there would be so much fic for Jr. Albedo and Nigredo and there is _ shion and KOS MOS are also prime candidates for fem slash
A Schrodinger Fan chapter 2 . 8/28/2005
You're going to update it right? This is too good a story to just leave like this. Please update !
A Schrodinger Fan chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
This is a great story you wrote! I always thought that Albedo did have strong feelings for Rubedo and it's unfair that it never worked out between them because of that damn sakura/momo. I HATE sakura/momo! Anywho, this story is great and you should keep at it! It seems like you played Xenosaga2. Do you think Albedo is really gone? I was so mad and sad when he died. "It should have been someone else!" I screamed.
Dominatrix MOMO chapter 2 . 7/10/2005
... Oo I love you! -Smothers you with hugs and kisses-

I can never seem to find a fun Albedo/Rubedo story, but you just made my day! REally good job! -Giggles like a schoolgirl-
kidscanfly chapter 2 . 6/8/2005
I'm sad to say this but... I must translate the message me and my friend want to tell you. WE NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE ALTERNATE ENDING! Just write a bonus chapter explaining how the alt. ending occured, please. My friend said it first because I was having spasms of surprise;D
cennex chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
For once, I wish I were Rubedo... T.T
AmissatheAries chapter 2 . 5/31/2005
This doesn't strike me as mature rated, exactly, but I may not be a good judge of that. I just like the way that you expressed Albedo's weird feelings. Love/hate all mixed up and twisted into one very disturbed mind. It makes me smile to think about it. Oh and that kiss was described very well, it made me jealous.
oiu chapter 2 . 5/29/2005
plz write another one. there is so little yaoi for xenosage and i like this pairing very much. this pairing pop right into my head went a saw a little bit of Jr. flashback. plz plzz plz write another one. plz.
Lady Nightmare chapter 2 . 5/25/2005
lol at the alternate ending. :P
DJ Nox chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
Ohmygod, how long have I been waiting for an AlbedoxRubedo fic? Months!

Very well written story so far. I like how you use the already in-game events but add your own little twist to it... 'Tis very interesting.

You must write more soon! I wonder what Albedo has in mind... heh heh.

And...it is up to you, but personally, I wouldn't mind a rated MA thing at all. There'll still be angst, yeah, but... There just isn't much (if any!) real AlbedoxRubedo slash around.
cennex chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Yikes. This was one head turner for me... O.o;; And it also frightens me that I'm actually interested in AlbedoxRubedo. Update please!
100-series chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Aw man you had me all hyped up and it ended before anything happened! I'll forgive you though *lol* I really like how you integrated the actual events of the game into this story. I don't think it's OOC, but its different from how I'd have written it, and that makes it interesting. Nice work! Um... as for the Mature stuff, it doesn't bother me but I'd rather that it make sense, if you know what I mean. I wouldn't want them to get all touchy-feely for no reason. But reading this your other works lets me know that it'll be good either way :D