Reviews for Reign O'er Me
Generalmayhem02 chapter 41 . 3/28/2019
I seriously hope Ginny and Jamie get to hex Vernon Dursley into the next century, almost as much as I hope you update this awesome story soon.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
tcl7189 chapter 41 . 10/5/2018
Reading this in 2018,i know it's been a few years but I hope that RL will allow you to continue this awesome story!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/31/2017
brilliant really enjoyed this its a shame you never finished it i would have loved to see how you would have ended the story
BlockPlacer chapter 41 . 8/31/2017
A great story, and I hope you eventually continue to update it. I'm very intrigued to see how it will end.
Griffindor-Mom chapter 41 . 8/27/2017
would love to know how the story ends. I hope you can get to a point in your life where you feel you can continue. You have a gift for putting words together that paint a vivid picture.
Guest chapter 41 . 4/1/2017
Wow! Please continue this. I really enjoyed this haha
Guest chapter 41 . 2/10/2017
I LOVE YOUR STORY! With the kind of ending you have you should definetly keep going with that... it's was a perfect cliff hanger... too good actually ;)
trekkifulron chapter 41 . 1/6/2017
This is a great story. Please continue it. The cliffhanger is going to drive me mad.
Corwyn chapter 41 . 8/16/2016
I'm deeply enjoying this story and hope you get a chance to continue it. Thanks for sharing it with us so far.
noam.gu.21 chapter 41 . 12/15/2015
Loving this story. I know it has been a long time since it has been updated but I am really hoping you haven't abandoned it.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/7/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
DanDanger1 chapter 41 . 10/5/2015
Oh, I was so glad to find out that this had been updated (however long ago it may have been) and out of hiatus. Please tell me you are still writing this and will continue posting chapters in the not-too-distant future.
nayin17 chapter 9 . 9/13/2015