Reviews for Reign O'er Me
rihannashrouder835 chapter 11 . 5/22
sleeping wit- beside harry
Nightwing2013 chapter 21 . 4/5
I’m loving your Tolkien references. So well used! I’m loving this story, but I’m sad to be halfway through it.
Nightwing2013 chapter 19 . 4/5
The end of this should’ve been Harry saying, “what am I? Baked hippogriff?”
Nightwing2013 chapter 6 . 4/4
That’s a great theory about Snape being duped as a spy. It would make a lot more sense than him being just a horrible teacher with a confirmation bias.
Nightwing2013 chapter 5 . 4/4
Oh, Bill and Fleur didn’t work out? Why not? She’s so wonderful, and he’s a bamf!
fuunu chapter 5 . 11/23/2020
well at least they didn't have to use the restroom while holding hands
Generalmayhem02 chapter 41 . 3/28/2019
I seriously hope Ginny and Jamie get to hex Vernon Dursley into the next century, almost as much as I hope you update this awesome story soon.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 12/28/2018
Interesting chapter and plot and idea
tcl7189 chapter 41 . 10/5/2018
Reading this in 2018,i know it's been a few years but I hope that RL will allow you to continue this awesome story!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/31/2017
brilliant really enjoyed this its a shame you never finished it i would have loved to see how you would have ended the story
BlockPlacer chapter 41 . 8/31/2017
A great story, and I hope you eventually continue to update it. I'm very intrigued to see how it will end.
Griffindor-Mom chapter 41 . 8/27/2017
would love to know how the story ends. I hope you can get to a point in your life where you feel you can continue. You have a gift for putting words together that paint a vivid picture.
Guest chapter 41 . 4/1/2017
Wow! Please continue this. I really enjoyed this haha
Guest chapter 41 . 2/10/2017
I LOVE YOUR STORY! With the kind of ending you have you should definetly keep going with that... it's was a perfect cliff hanger... too good actually ;)
trekkifulron chapter 41 . 1/6/2017
This is a great story. Please continue it. The cliffhanger is going to drive me mad.