Reviews for Reign O'er Me
n4zhg chapter 41 . 5/19
Is there ever going to be an update? Three years is a long time for a cliffy like that.
lesa.blazer chapter 41 . 4/9
Please continue
nayin17 chapter 3 . 2/18
What a cliffhanger! Glad they are together now
nayin17 chapter 2 . 2/17
Your Harry is not too angsty which is very refreshing. I also like your Dumbledore...he's not a manipulative old fool
Melissa chapter 41 . 1/24
This is an awesome story, I'm sorry to see it hasn't been updated for awhile. I first read it on SIYE about 6 years ago. I really enjoyed all the new chapters. Thanks for sharing your talent!
Mrs. Albus Severus Potter chapter 41 . 12/3/2014
Omfg! Love this story! Can't wait for the next chapters!
rdeen1952 chapter 41 . 10/24/2014
interesting twist. guess you've stopped updating. I have enjoyed what you have written and hope you decide to finish.
teenwriter827 chapter 39 . 9/16/2014
Over the last couple of chapters I've lost interest in this. It's begun great, exciting but now I don't think I'll finish
FPB chapter 39 . 9/9/2014
Hello. I have been following this story for a long while. It would take either an essay or a book to give a proper criticism of something this size, so let me just say, I am still reading it, and that speaks for itself.

However, your Latin is beyond terrible, and I am volunteering to translate any further communications you may want to write, rather than leave you to whatever it is you are doing now. Is it possible that nobody made the offer before? I am a translator by trade, but I will do this for you for free, if you want. And to begin with:

FILIA MEARUM FILIARUM ET SOROR EIUS SUNT NUNC TUTISSIMAE. HOC EST UT NIMUE VIDIT. NE IMMISCERE TIBI PRAESUMAS. SI TE ADESSE NECESSE SIT, MI HAEREDE TUTOREQUE IUVENI, EGO PRAETOREM TIBI MITTAM. VIGILO; NE IMMISCERE TIBI PRAESUMAS.

MERLINUS MAGUS CAMELOT

You will find the means to get in touch with me in the FPB page here at , or at Fabio P. Barbieri over at Fictionalley.
HeartsGlow chapter 8 . 7/28/2014
I get the feeling the Author does not like Slytherins. Not all of them are bad just as not all Gryffs are good. With the example of Peter, I could see Sirius leaving a broom fund for everyone, not just Gryffindor.
HeartsGlow chapter 7 . 7/28/2014
OK, there is no real reason for the inability to stop holding hands as long as they are touching. She could just as well place her hand on his back while he is dressing or showering, and vice-versa. While sleeping they can be holding each other...they'd still be touching.
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 7/25/2014
Good story, but Remus' friends (Sirius, Molly) would NOT be calling him "Lupin".
DAUFahnder chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
I really hope you will at least post a short text where you discribe what you wanted to do with this fic. It is a really good read and I hate this lose end :)
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2014
New heuristic of fanfiction: the amount of angst that is acceptable increases in direct proportion to the intelligence of the character's thoughts. Harry's thoughts here were indecisive and unintelligent, so this was badly written angst.
Isabelle chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
I hope you didn't abandon this story as I really enjoyed reading it