Reviews for Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace
florencee.emilyy chapter 34 . 17h
Dear Author, this is the best fanfic I've ever read. Never have I come across one as good as this. You are such an amazing writer, and I hope to see more novel-length (or more) Dramione stories. It's realistic and heartwarming, and full of surprises! It has really made my day so much better reading this, because I've been having a tough time, with my sister having depression and my family's financial issues, not to mention school issues. You really helped me get through all that with my story. You are amazing. Thank you. Love from Florence
Kitty chapter 34 . 3/14
That was an amazing fanfic. It's not often I come across a fanfic I actually like!
Speckled Globe chapter 34 . 2/4
Just to say, I LOVED IT! I had already read this fanfiction a few times a few years ago, but I read it again today and... now I remembered again why I love this fanficD It was very well written and the story was romantic when it had to be romantic. Only point of criticism, Draco on the boat was a little too ooc for my liking. But that's the only thing I didn't like so much. So great job on a really great story!
This is an adorable story!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/11/2016
Woah! Stop there! This is amazing! The way you described nariscca malfoy and the bitchy tanner women is marvelous! The only thing that kind of bummed me was fleur, I mean I am not a big fan of her but she is not that bad.
Guest chapter 20 . 11/20/2016
When it said Stella didn't like the name Jenifer. Hey,my grammar called Jenifer
Guest chapter 33 . 11/9/2016
You should write some chapters after they got a chapter in with draco and Hermione having sex and Hermione lap dancing on draco.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/18/2016
OMG I LOVEEE YOUR WRITING! ITS FANTASTIC! THE FLUFF IS SO WELL THOUGHT OUT AND IT HAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL PLOT! YOU ARE A GREAT WRITER AND REALLLYYY KNOW HOW TO CAPTIVATE AN AUDIENCE! THE THEME FOR 'NANNY' WAS VERY CREATIVE AND LOVED HAVING PAST AFFAIRS WRAPPED INTO THIS! THE ENDING WAS SHORT AND SWEET, JUST PERFECT!
lin chapter 34 . 8/17/2016
A wonderful end to a charming story. Thanks for writing it, it made my day
Guest chapter 34 . 7/27/2016
Omg best dramione story I have ever read
Guest chapter 34 . 7/18/2016
Ideas
Baby's a boy
Harry marrys squib has magical child
Death eater goes after hermione
Emily chapter 14 . 6/24/2016
I was right! I knew that Ron was going to cheat on her! :)))
Symphany chapter 34 . 12/31/2015
This was absolutely heart warming I cried just a little thanks for suvha great story...
Dramione chapter 34 . 12/14/2015
AHHHHH I LOVE THIS STORY SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH! keep doing a great job :)
Anonymous chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
A VVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY NICE STORY ADD MORE SEX IN IT