Reviews for Speak Now or Forever Hold Your Peace
Cookiesyum chapter 34 . 7/30
This was so good!
EpilogueLover chapter 34 . 7/25
Money,... I think Ginny and Elizabeth should not keep the money! And perhaps a sequel where HG turns DM's company around and how Stella gets to sew?
EpilogueLover chapter 24 . 7/25
Why didn't you get the ransom money back?
EpilogueLover chapter 18 . 7/25
HG doesn't deserve someone who doesn't understand similes! :D
EpilogueLover chapter 16 . 7/25
I wish Malfoy's daughters would have a part of this chapter comforting HG. And where they act cute you know? Hopefully there'll be one forthcoming if you know your readers' minds! :D
EpilogueLover chapter 15 . 7/25
Nice ending to this chapter! Love how you resolve issues and have nice starts and endings.
EpilogueLover chapter 14 . 7/25
I wish you made this chapter longer! It was marvellous! I would have enjoyed Ron wallowing more and other cruel stuff you have within your power to make your characters do! :d
EpilogueLover chapter 11 . 7/25
Hahaha :D What a unique story! And I've been reading HP fanfics for 15 years so I know what i'm talking about. Do you have other inspirations for other stories since you have but two? (Still better than me with ZILCH)
EpilogueLover chapter 5 . 7/25
"Illigitime Carbonate"? What a user id. But since you've gotten negative feedback, hope you'll accept mine. I think your writing is brilliantly to the point. I'm enjoying this because I'm reading a new fanfic and new plots and your ideas yet not wasting too much time with excess words as you convey what you need to succinctly. Love it! It's your writing style.
IAmAFallenMischiefAngel chapter 34 . 3/3
Wow that was really good! Thank you for taking the time to write it for us and I really liked it!
Dramioneobsessed chapter 33 . 1/4
Actually I thought it was hermione, Stella or Luna. Loved how everyone objected in the end quite funny really. LOVED the story!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/27/2014
AMAZING
Guest chapter 28 . 12/19/2014
I love it
lizzie chapter 34 . 10/3/2014
This was sooo amazing and sweet and i just loved it sooo much! Omg it was perfect! And i loved stella and luna! :D 3
DrewTheLittlePoet chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
first said Hermione A. Granger then Hermione Jane Granger but it's Hermione Jean Granger. (AND I HAVE READ THE WHOLE STORY I JUST CLOSED IT AFTER THAT SO I OPENED IT UP AND REVIEWING HERE)