Reviews for The Reason why Tale of Two Cities is so Depressing
Nobody-In-Particular chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Haha, I loved this! Sydney Carton was my favorite character (I'd totally marry him) and I completely agree that he shouldn't have died *tear*. But great job! All the lyrics fit in nice with the song beat!
Royalraven007 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
haha cute I'd love to see the video of you and your friend acting this out If it's up on youtube or something would you send me a link?

ps I swear to you I'm not a stalker, I'm actually a college girl. I did sing through the entire song and it was funny!
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 11/25/2008
Hahaha! Told that way, it's somewhat less depressing, I think. Nice work!
Princess dogooder chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
You managed to make something depressing beautiful. I really admire you for that
KyrieofAccender chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
That was very good! Your words fit very well with the lyrics, which is something that often bothers me with reworked lyrics. I've never actually read "A Tale of Two Cities," and quite frankly, probably never will, because I was forced to choke down "Great Expectations" for school last year and I now run away screaming every time I see the name "Charles Dickens." Unless it's a comedic thing like yours. Bravo!

~Kyrie
Daine-Weirynsra chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
I can not believe you posted this! Well any way great job again I still can see you and Turtle doing this with those creepy beanie baby things.

See Ya

Daine
nightpheonix chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
LOL! Sydeny carton was the only good character in the entire book and of course he dies, because my favorite characters ALWAYS die...anyway, nice work! Hope you got a good grade from your teacher for this!
FelinesAndPhoenixes chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
That was pretty good. A lot better than I could do in 40 minutes in Biology. (But my teacher talks to much.)

Anyways, that was really good.

Regards,

Ari
Raquedan chapter 1 . 5/11/2005
Well, I don't get it, having not read the book, but it's really funny anyway which should tell you something.