Reviews for Cinderflute
Mangaka-chan chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Very cute, I'd imagine this is what the Cinderella tale would be like if it was told by one of Flute and Hamel's kids, though I have to say I can't imagine Chestra in such a positive role in any story they'd tell. ;; Besides that, it would make a fitting omake or side comic to the manga. :)
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Nice. Not bad
Celebrusc chapter 1 . 3/27/2008
I really like this! good work! xD
megumi-blessing chapter 1 . 4/16/2006
i've always loved fairytales, but you made it all the better!

write more like this~!
twilight feathers chapter 1 . 12/20/2005
I luv VoH! Especially the manga! My fav character is Lute, poor him! Anywhere, that fiction is very good well, better than mine anywhere, Ganbatte!
Faye chapter 1 . 12/5/2005
How very sweet! I agree, a bit fast-paced, but that's how fairy tales go, isn't it? :) I laughed a good deal through it - it made my night! Thank you.
Chibi0Dragon chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
See, I promised that I would read it before the end of vacation and I did *grins*

. Clari... I have these horrible immages of him in the dress that the godmother from the disney movie wore (although really it isnt that bad because he looks so much like a girl anyhow (_*) And of course he would have mad skillz with hair *winks*

*giggles* Lyric ... Oh yeah I was going to point out that if horses are anything like Kitsune then they could turn into people... and would more than likely switch genders *grins*

Do you not care much for Percuss? *laughs*

Nya I really liked it . I felt like I was reading a fairy tale... If I hadn't seen/read VoH I probably thought that I was
Celestial - Sama chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
I must say I enjoyed reading this D

I'll be checking more of your fanfictions.

Did you write more Violinist Of Hameln Fanfic?
Earth Star chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
(claps) This was a real nice story to read! It was a bit fast paced, but that made me feel like I was reading an actual fairytale. Great work! _